Best Burger!

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I don't often do this, but I gotta give a shout out to a little "hole in the wall" place not far from my buddy's house and his son in SE WI. (Genoa City). It's a relatively small joint very unassuming but kind of picturesque in small town WI sort of way with Nippersink Creek running right behind it, and in a woodsy residential area.
I had the absolute best burger I have ever had (outside my own home) in my life! https://www.brokenspokeeatery.com/ And it was the Tennessee Whiskey burger. Drop dead great. And their fries........................................Not sure what they do to those but here too. Some of the absolute best fries you could ask for
Nice people nice place. But honestly have never had a burger I enjoyed more. Not just how it was "dressed" but it was good quality meat as well. Properly formed and cooked to a safe temp but not dried out like so many other burger joints. If you're in the area ever give it a try

With the looks of that menu I don't know how you settled on that one burger......
Heck I don't even know how you made it past the appy menu!!!!!!!
So early in the morning.......so hungry already........;)

Nice write up Larry. Much better experience than Barb and I had Monday. After running some errand's, we spotted an A&W, haven't had an A&W burger in many years and now I know why. It was horrible, dry, just two pickles and the fries were like Walmarts frozen only half cooked. $20.00 for two burgers and fries.

I don't often do this, but I gotta give a shout out to a little "hole in the wall" place not far from my buddy's house and his son in SE WI. (Genoa City). It's a relatively small joint very unassuming but kind of picturesque in small town WI sort of way with Nippersink Creek running right behind it, and in a woodsy residential area.
I had the absolute best burger I have ever had (outside my own home) in my life! https://www.brokenspokeeatery.com/ And it was the Tennessee Whiskey burger. Drop dead great. And their fries........................................Not sure what they do to those but here too. Some of the absolute best fries you could ask for
Nice people nice place. But honestly have never had a burger I enjoyed more. Not just how it was "dressed" but it was good quality meat as well. Properly formed and cooked to a safe temp but not dried out like so many other burger joints. If you're in the area ever give it a try
I'm in that area often. I'm going to have to try it.
Gerry

I should also mention on Tuesdays they have half price burgers. So not only was my burger fantastic, at half the normal price it's even better!. As for not making it past the apps I wanted to give them a try but I am trying (unsuccessfully) to lose a major portion of my big fine body. And hell I could only chow half that burger as well. Other half is today's lunch :D

Wish we had a place like that around here!

Gotta love their free birthday burger policy, too! Menu looks awesome, Larry.

Back