Best Accessories For 22" Weber Kettles

That is fabulous. Just checked it out and looks like shipping outside the USA is an option. Thanks a bunch for that link, that thing looks fabulous. Would one just go ahead and use this grill with the vortex, or just go and swap out the standard grill with the vortex??? I would hate to pay all that money and shipping just to mess it up.

The only way I found to ship to Canada is thru their Etsy shop and the grill there is $125 CDN plus $97 shipping. Let me know if you can find anything reasonable as I don’t think I will ever spend $223 on a replacement grate.

HMMMM.........I went to the link that was graciously posted last page and added the rack to the cart and then went to checkout and it listed many countries, Canada being one of them. I didn't proceed any further as I just expected that to be good enough. Shipping is another question though, it's only 9 pounds but everything I bring up from the States I get totally taken on with shipping costs.

I would still like to know about the vortex though, if anyone has used the vortex with this thick grill.

So I went back and tried it again, apparently it does not ship to my address.....
Fanatastic.......and by fantastic I mean W.T. $&#%
I would of considered the elevated rack and one of their SS brushes too.
It is expensive but I can see some value in it. Maybe we just need to put an order in when we are ready and split it, If we drive towards each other we are only about 45 minutes apart.
I would like to know about the vortex scenario first before I could commit to an order on one.

HMMMM.........I went to the link that was graciously posted last page and added the rack to the cart and then went to checkout and it listed many countries, Canada being one of them. I didn't proceed any further as I just expected that to be good enough. Shipping is another question though, it's only 9 pounds but everything I bring up from the States I get totally taken on with shipping costs.

I would still like to know about the vortex though, if anyone has used the vortex with this thick grill.
I went one step further, entered all my info and pressed the submit or next button and got a message saying “This item does not ship to that address...”.

I think it had been brought up on here before that they don’t ship to Canada despite it being an option in the country drop downs. And someone recommended their Etsy store.

I think it is time to get a service in Buffalo that we ship items to and they ship to us. I have looked into it before, but never moved on it. I think it is time.

You did the same thing as me, write a message while another one is being posted.
Seriously though you can get a PO style box just across the border, travelling there right now isn't possible but it is a thing.
Brantford is about 45 minutes for me in the correct direction.
There is a couple good place to be at,
Zanders is a pretty good restaurant with a couple local craft brews....the food is good and all homemade
Sociable is another bar / food establishment, more known for their wide selection of craft beers and their over priced food.
Both are on 24 right off the highway.
I haven't committed to this yet, I just need to not tell the wife lol. I have dropped in the neighborhood of $1000 on this Weber system since about 5 days into October. I am still interested and splitting the shipping costs would be nice.

That is fabulous. Just checked it out and looks like shipping outside the USA is an option. Thanks a bunch for that link, that thing looks fabulous. Would one just go ahead and use this grill with the vortex, or just go and swap out the standard grill with the vortex??? I would hate to pay all that money and shipping just to mess it up.
My SlowNSear SS Easy Spin Grate is my go-to and only use the stock GBS Crome Grate that came with my Weber Performer Deluxe when using the Vortex.

My SlowNSear SS Easy Spin Grate is my go-to and only use the stock GBS Crome Grate that came with my Weber Performer Deluxe when using the Vortex.
$110 CDN and available here:

I
I would also like a Cajun Bandit rotis, but again no shipping to the north.
I use a Costa Rican Courier Service which have a Miami, Florida, USA Office which flies my USA Purchases bought over the Internet From Florida to Costa Rica. Canada being a much larger country should have plenty of these type of services?? Somewhat pricey but satisfies my "wants" in the BBQ World and that's how I now have a Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit atop my Weber Performer Deluxe:D

Last edited:
Richard, how is the quality of the SNS Easy Spin Grate? How is it for cleanup? Any negatives? What are all the positives? Sorry...just trying to get a good first-hand review on it! Ha!

Richard, how is the quality of the SNS Easy Spin Grate? How is it for cleanup? Any negatives? What are all the positives? Sorry...just trying to get a good first-hand review on it! Ha!
My experience/results using the SNS Easy Spin Grate over the last couple of years still makes me one happy SNS Customer to date and IME clean-up is a breeze. I have also Purchased the SNS Plus,SNS DripNGriddle Pan, SS SNS Elevated Grate and the new SS Mini Drip Pan which are also very good products. Mind you that these purchases were not all-at-0nce and were bought over the last two(2) years for my Weber Performer Deluxe and Weber Mastertouch Grill. I am now waiting to buy the SNS Charcoal Basket for my 18" WSM hopefully at a "Black Friday" discounted price.

Only negative part was paying the Shipping Costs from Miami, Florida via a private Costa Rican Courier Service and Costa Rican Customs Duties which added a good amount of dollars to the total cost of each item.

Last edited:
What is the new SS Mini Drip Pan? Considering getting the other products you mentioned to go with my SNS as well.

What is the new SS Mini Drip Pan? Considering getting the other products you mentioned to go with my SNS as well.
SNS came out with this new item a couple of months back at a cost of forty(40) Dollars and it is still available on the CB Website. It is a smaller version of the DripNGriddle Pan and using this as my primary griddle to cook some breakfast or Mexican Fajitas.

You know, as much as I enjoy gadgets and gizmos, there seems to come a point when we start finding solutions for problems which we have or, may not, encounter.
When I had the bare minimum of equipment, Charcoal rails, I was cranking out simply wonderful dinners for an extremely appreciative audience, time after time. Now, I have a ton of accouterments and has my end product “Really” improved or gotten easier? I’m not always sure.
Vortex = Better chicken? Yep!
Baskets= Better basic indirect rotisserie, or stationary roasting? Totally.
Rotisserie= Well, it’s a spinner! With its own fun!
Simply an observation.
Almost a dozen grills and, I really use two or three! It’s just silliness! Fun as all get out but, very silly!
Do I really need a dedicated Pizzaque oven which has not been fired for the first time after getting all the parts three years ago?
Hi, my name is Tim and, I have Weberitis!

Last edited:

Back