Belated Christmas / Happy New Year Rib Roast

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My son had his wisdom teeth out just before Christmas, so Christmas dinner was on the back burner. Fortunately, all is well and just in time for New Year's Eve

da buddah

KTzEaVn.jpg

4xoGiMy.jpg

liNsixv.jpg

Taters on the Go Giants Mini

CR8EE4j.jpg

All buttered up and there's only one place to go

JTaPmU4.jpg

XXXtYOr.jpg

UNKebFH.jpg

Lets do this

Some Zin from son's Girlfriend

mrwfAcO.jpg

45 minute mark

1.25 hours

2 hours and done

XdUuLIj.jpg

You know where these bad boys are going

yYjLQFw.jpg

HzD3uvo.jpg

N9sYtMw.jpg

To the Go Giants Mini for these

nkABSzk.jpg

y66dDq7.jpg

MCrCoCB.jpg

Oh My

682Z1ES.jpg

The charcoal that made it happen and it's only $5

r06N8E0.jpg

Food Coma

Ku4zzEH.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TVWBB

Your son treats you right! Many great foods and drink here. Spectacular!

If you like that Ménage wine, check out Scott Harvey Wines in Amador. Scott was the iwinemaker who created Ménage and he now produces under his own name and label. He’s got some really nice wines. We have a few in the collection.

Perfection, Chuck! Nice treatment on the bones, too! I usually just toss them under the broiler with some rub, and then threaten everyone with certain death if they touch 'em (cooks only!) :)

R

Chuck, that is the best looking prime rib I've ever seen! Did you really score that bag of charcoal $5 @ Winco? Was that recently?
10's

Great roast, Chuck! The rotisserie is just perfect for it.

I couldn't quite make out the logo on your WSM but I think it says "Go Dodgers"...am I right?:devilish: ;)

Your son treats you right! Many great foods and drink here. Spectacular!

If you like that Ménage wine, check out Scott Harvey Wines in Amador. Scott was the iwinemaker who created Ménage and he now produces under his own name and label. He’s got some really nice wines. We have a few in the collection.
It's my wife's wine. She actually prefers their "Silk" but it was a gift and waste not, want not

Perfection, Chuck! Nice treatment on the bones, too! I usually just toss them under the broiler with some rub, and then threaten everyone with certain death if they touch 'em (cooks only!) :)

R
I went a lot of years before my son figured out that they're good. He's not fooled anymore LOL

Chuck, that is the best looking prime rib I've ever seen! Did you really score that bag of charcoal $5 @ Winco? Was that recently?
10's
That's their everyday price. I've been buying it for a couple years now. It's great charcoal and the price is right

Thanks everyone. My son is going to make philly cheese steak sandwiches tomorrow on his Blackstone Grill

WOW best rib roast & ribs that I have seen the whole holiday season. And that is no BS
Next rib roast that we do we will try your paste. Keep up the guud work & stay healthy all the way through 2022.

Back