Beef Ribs

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Just me and the kids this week....here is the back story. http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?39335-Home-alone

We decided to make beef ribs. I found some with little meat but they still looked good.

work1001.jpg

seasoned with anything I found in my kitchen.

work1002.jpg

Half way done..

work1003.jpg

All done. I did the 3-2-1 method at 225F with 4 chunks of hickory. I must be honest they came out very good.

work1004.jpg

work1005.jpg

Thanks for looking. Im using my camera from work so hopefully the pictures are better than me using my phone.

Really nice looking ribs, Nice Photos, I-Phone pictures are just Ok. These have good color and and they tell a good story, Yes! You and your kids enjoyed a good look-in meal there. You got to enjoy this special time you are spending together with them,without Mom.. I am smiling now! Well done dad.

Nice looking ribs, Tony. And I bet there aren't any leftovers for tacos, either...

I also like: "seasoned with anything I found in my kitchen."

Last edited:
Tony, ask your butcher to leave some meat on those bones... REALLY, you may pay an extra buck a pound, butt geezwhiz, a man's gotta have some meaty ribs once in a while!

You did GOOD
t2823.gif
with yours!!
icon14.png

Oh man does that look good. I'm doing my first beef ribs this weekend and hope mine turn out as good as yours.

Back