BBs on the rotisserie

There's som wrong with your ribs, there's a big hole in the middle of one :) killer ribs

Did the rotisserie ribs tonight and they are great! Half a chimney for 2 hours 15 minutes at 270 degrees on the 3 wheeler. With homemade pickles baked beand and mac salad from the deli.
Have a great week everyone!!

Yes there looks to be a mouse in you house that left a hole in the rib! Great job and looks delicious.

Thank you everyone!:) after watching Bob C,Lampe and six do em i had to buy a roti to do this! Gotta say they were awesome! Sorry about the messed up post i think the phone was acting up or maybe could of been the beer!:confused:

Jason, you bought BBs from SNDKs butcher case? Lordy, those are over priced. :(
Will in Franklin sell you those? Tell'em you deserve a discount! ;)

You spun 'em fun tho'.... Looks GREAT! :D
I prefer to spin spares over BBs, thread easier... You're gonna do'em again, ain'ya?

I did Jim! I walked the long butcher case 5 times! Everything looked so good! But those bbs looked so beautiful i couldn't say no! Haha didn't get the butchers name but we talked bbq and he asked how i was gonna cook em and i told him on charcoal with a roti. He smiled and says only use a half chimney!!!! I said exactly!! We talked and laughed and he gave me some butcher twine for a couple chickens to do later. Will i do em again? You bet ya!!!

Haha didn't get the butchers name but we talked bbq and he asked how i was gonna cook em and i told him on charcoal with a roti. He smiled and says only use a half chimney!!!! I said exactly!!
sounds like Will... Young short guy, beard... Dark hair...
yup, he's a member here, tho' not active.

Nice lookin ribs Jason! Glad i could help convince you to get a roto! I haven't done bb yet on it, just spares. I'll have to give'em a try.

Back