BBQ stool???

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
I made these gardening stools for my wife & my mom. They both have early August Birthdays. They are pretty comfortable and I could see using one around the patio when bbqing.

50188105448_54abf55cd0_c.jpg

I literately keep a fold up tripod camping stool (just like the red one in the below link) with my grills so that if all 6 of the seats on the little back patio are being used I can just pull that little guy out and use it. It also comes out more when I am using the WSM 14 then the Master Touch as you know the WSM 14 is low to the ground it is easier sitting on that little guy when I am using the 14 WSM to grill. I think your home crafted stools would be a much nicer solution.

My late grandfather was known for making these step stools, he gave them to everyone... I have two, maybe you could become know for making BBQ stools for everyone on the VWBB...

No seriously those are really nicely done!

I made these gardening stools for my wife & my mom. They both have early August Birthdays. They are pretty comfortable and I could see using one around the patio when bbqing.

50188105448_54abf55cd0_c.jpg
Looks like some fine work to me.

I literately keep a fold up tripod camping stool (just like the red one in the below link) with my grills so that if all 6 of the seats on the little back patio are being used I can just pull that little guy out and use it. It also comes out more when I am using the WSM 14 then the Master Touch as you know the WSM 14 is low to the ground it is easier sitting on that little guy when I am using the 14 WSM to grill. I think your home crafted stools would be a much nicer solution.

My late grandfather was known for making these step stools, he gave them to everyone... I have two, maybe you could become know for making BBQ stools for everyone on the VWBB...

No seriously those are really nicely done!

we have those same tri pod stools. Use them
Mostly for canoe trips. Easy to pack. They are always in my trailer use them as foot rests when sitting in our camp chairs.

I built a table for my 14 to get it up off the deck .ised a 18” conc.pavers for the top. Needs repainting.
DB5DE05C-820E-429C-9917-90FA3130DB30.jpeg

Nice work on those stools, Case. My wife would totally dig that. Don't suppose you're moving east any time soon? :)

we have those same tri pod stools. Use them
Mostly for canoe trips. Easy to pack. They are always in my trailer use them as foot rests when sitting in our camp chairs.

I built a table for my 14 to get it up off the deck .ised a 18” conc.pavers for the top. Needs repainting.
View attachment 11070

I really like this idea! Nice work!

Back