Baby Back Ribs

JSchlegelmilch

TVWBB Pro
Did some baby backs for the Pats game. Sorry to see my team lose, but congrats to Denver!

Was a cold and windy day, but used a welding blanket. Worked great! Set it up minion with lump and lit with a few handfuls of KBB. (on a side note it has taken me a while to get the minion method working for me, but finally think I got it thanks to the help of a lot of folks here...) Smoked with a fist size piece of pecan.

Went about 4 hours then sauced with SBR for another hour. Came out great with just the right amount of smoke!

Not the prettiest plated pic...got around to taking in when getting seconds. Served with baked beans, crock pot mac and cheese, poppy seed dressing cole slaw and some potato chips.

Thanks for looking!
-Jeff

Wow looks great Jeff! Ill take a plate. I should invest in the welding blanket. Suppose to be around zero again the next few days. Where did you purchase that blanket?

Wow looks great Jeff! Ill take a plate. I should invest in the welding blanket. Suppose to be around zero again the next few days. Where did you purchase that blanket?

I got it on amazon for about 20 bucks. It is a 4'x6'. Couple of large binder clips from the office and it held good.

I'm a PRIME member thanks..don't forget to use the link on this site for Amazon then TVWB gets some funding to keep this forum running.

Back