Assorted Beef Ribs and a Links

Mike Gray

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello all,

One of my first posts here was a huge meaty rack of beef back ribs. I had just gotten my 22.5 WSM and thought I would find racks like that everywhere. Years have passed and I've learned that if you see good beef ribs you need to pick them up right away as they don't last long in this area. Over the last week or two I have picked up an assorted bunch of beef back and short ribs. Most have come in two bone packs but at least I was able to find the real meaty ones.

Assorted Ribs ready to go

I used a rub of kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and a little cayenne.

Getting started

A few hours in and looking nice

Joined by some italian sausage both mild and hot and a few chicken sausages.

Sausages moved to the OTG for a little char with some dogs

Ribs are done

Some of the best ribs I have ever made. Sausages were really good as well.

Ribs cooked at about 245 for about 4 - 5.5 hours. Some of the smaller ones were done faster, but those big ones took some time. They were sauced with a thinned Sweet Baby Rays.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

I can not get enough beef ribs, as you said when you see good ones stock up, that's what I do, excellent looking ribs by the way

Beef ribs and italian sausage, you and I sir must have been seperated at birth. Great looking cook. You've in sired me to whip up a batch of ribs.

Back