Anyone try these fire starters?

RLittle

TVWBB Super Fan
I picked these up at my local Publix this weekend. I havent started any charcoal yet with them but had to try one on the kettle grate. This little thing burned a good flame for 10 or so minutes. I have been using the Royall Oak tumbleweeds I got at a Dollar General for $4 a box. I really like the RO because of the flame and it burns off really clean. E1F22AC4-CF45-45F2-844D-2E19DA77F70D.jpeg7996966C-344E-45FF-8BD5-AC761A80240A.jpeg

By me, some scraps of paper, cereal boxes, or old cardboard from the house and a bunch of sticks I pick up in the yard do it every time. Also a garbage can lid to fan the flames. I have no need for this type of product. I enjoy playing with fire.

Several mature trees in the yard provide plenty broken limbs which I use to start my grill fires. However, Chuck’s idea of using Kingsford Matchlight is the most economical and efficient way to get those fires lit.

As happens on the internet sometimes, the OP asked a question. Nobody knew the answer, so instead he got 87 slightly off-topic posts about how to start a fire. Glad that helped somebody.

As happens on the internet sometimes, the OP asked a question. Nobody knew the answer, so instead he got 87 slightly off-topic posts about how to start a fire. Glad that helped somebody.
My wife and I have conversations that are precise and on point like you infer. "Coffee?" ... "Umhmm" ... "It's cold this morning" ... "Umhmm" ... "Ya let the dog out yet?" ... "Umhmm" :ROFLMAO:

As happens on the internet sometimes, the OP asked a question.
I'm sympathetic with this comment, but the alternative is crickets. In a way, I guess all these replies answer the OP's question: No one has tried these fire starters! :)

"biomass" is poop or bugs, right?

Not sure if this is a serious question, but if it is, biomass is plant-based material used as fuel. Website says they're made of wood with a vegetable wax binder.

Back