Another viable grill cover

Jeff MA

TVWBB All-Star
As most of you guys know I really like the older vented Weber grill covers as I can get almost a solid 5-10 years out of them before replacement.

I saw this vented cover from icover today and it has the same vented strip (although mounted lower on the cover), as the older Weber covers and looks extremely well made using 600d fabric. I just purchased a snowblower cover made out of the very same 600d marine grade fabric material and it is nigh and day better than the polyester cover it replaced.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XRH21RT/?tag=tvwb-20

Jeff

Looks like a winner, nice find. Next time I need a cover that will probably be the one. Just added it to my grilling list on Amazon.

Looks feature and material wise to be the same cover I bought recently for my Genesis. Only change being color

Larry,
It does appear they are very similar but the icover has more size options than the zober model and the current price is as little cheaper on the icover.
Looking at the customers photos and reviews there seems to be some differences on the vent locations on the covers. Some have the covered side vents while others have the vent uncovered in the front like the older rubberized Weber covers.

Jeff

I may grab one of the larger ones for my Wolf as the cover my wife bought at Menards a few years ago is getting a bit "crispy" :D and the pricing is certainly good. Hell the covers she bought from Menards were like $35 ea! And I honestly thought THAT was a deal.

I was thinking of grabbing one myself too but I already have several older Weber covers as "spares"

You can see my two grills and Flame Fire pit out in the elements wearing their Weber covers. Don't fear, I have the Genesis Gold B uncovered off to the side for my Winter BBQs.

dgodNM5.jpg

Jeff

That does look like a very promising cover option at a great price. I like that it can breathe whereas some I have seen look too rubbery to me. I would worry about those becoming a moisture trap even as they were not allowing rain to get through. This one looks like a better choice.

Looks like a great design and a very good price. I like the larger vents rather than the ones that claim they "Breath".

FWIW, I got Larry's recommended Zober cover for my Silver B.

Nice and sturdy fabric. Gray color should be good for fading since my grill gets full intense sun from the west.

The 58 inch is a little big for my grill -- I'd pick 55 if it were an option -- but fine. And a little long a 48 high -- goes all the way to the ground.

My grill sits against the side of the house. So I put the logo side against the house and cut a couple small holes in the back side for extra vents. Really nice for the price.

Jim, you got a neighbor with a sewing machine? When I bought a cover for my Silver C a few years ago it was also to long going down and touching the deck. Brought it to a neighbor and had her take it up 2 or 3 inches wanted some airflow under.

Back