And even more tacos!

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
As I usually do, I used fresh corn tortillas, cabbage, fresh salsa and orange sauce. I used dorado with a little mesquite for smoke.

Fish first........

Then adobo chicken. Can you believe I paid $5 for the whole package!

Thanks for having a look!
icon_smile.gif

I've always thought about grilling with a Adobo seasoning and now I have been inspired... I'm off to the grocery to get Turmeric to make this blend!

Adobo Spice

I'll post my results in the photo gallery later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K McCarthy:
Could you post the sauce recipe? I'm not that happy with the few I've made.

Thanks
Kev </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Lately I have been using Sarayo. Or you could try Lava and tweak it to your liking.

I'm guessing you got those legs at a Mexican grocery store?

I've found they are great places to visit. You can often get excellent prices and they can be a reliable source for things like bone-in, skin on chicken breasts (don't get me started about boneless,skinless chicken) or ribeyes on the bone.

UN!BELIEVABLE!
Shaun!
Take the Shé~cone outta the package BEFORE you cook it!
008vx.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif

Great Post dude!!

Thanks for all the greap replies everyone! It was delish and I plan on picking these up again the next time I am at Mi Pueblo.
icon_smile.gif

Shawn I am digging the fish tacos...we do something similar with fresh Halibut and marinated cabbage and lime juice!

Hummm...reminds me...Freezer is getting empty!

Back