All I want for Christmas is..............

Like every year: the smiles on the faces of my children. Really, I do not want anything more. It is also linked with the wishes of Mr. Dwain Pannell and Mr. Jim Lampe.

I'm blessed more than I deserve so I'm thankful for where I'm at right now and really don't need or want anything. But I would like to also echo Jim and Dwains sentiments.

Also, Bob & James, toooooo funny! BAAAA!!

Last edited:
I'd like my Son, Daughter-in-law, and the two Grand Kids home just for a little while this Christmas.
My 90 year old mother to squeak out a few more healthy years.
My Brothers and Sisters and their families to be healthy and happy.
And for everyone on this forum to find a 14.5" Weber Smokey Mountain under the tree.

Christmas, for me it was all about seeing the looks on my kids faces when they were young, now I am lucky and will be able experience Christmas with grandchildren.
Who knows, If I am really, really lucky I may hang in there long enough for great grandkids.

I already got my present, and today is the first day that I can enjoy it! The best part is it will keep giving me enjoyment every day for the rest of my life! I've been waiting 38 years to unwrap it but it's finally open!

Hope everyone here gets their wishes granted for this Holiday Season! I did! :D

Enjoy retirement Mike, I sure do.
If you make it up this spring look us up out here in the Hollow.

Ha! You fellas have made me feel guilty for not counting my blessings. I thought it was another way to get more webers.... ;)

More time with my loved ones, a chance to see more of the world, I love it all so much. And an opportunity to finally meet some of you guys face to face.

LOL! Being 60 now I'll take my 30 year old body AND mind, with my 60 years of experience :). There is so much coming in terms of tech that I'm going to miss - just like my parents but that's only natural...

And I remember when TV was B&W with rabbit ears and three channels :).

Last edited:
That's what I'm talkin about:

Christmas, for me it was all about seeing the looks on my kids faces when they were young, now I am lucky and will be able experience Christmas with grandchildren.
Who knows, If I am really, really lucky I may hang in there long enough for great grandkids.

I'm counting 5 grand kids now. They're my favorite people. ...so far.

Back