Aldi Burgers

GlenM

TVWBB Member
Now i wouldn't usually buy or eat burgers from a packet their too easy to make yourself - fresh and know whats in them, until sometime ago i was handed one from Aldi supermarket and couldn't believe how good it was, they are so good that management & i have them regular when we have big gardening days like yesterday, and here's the packet - do you guys have something similar over there!

Get em on the grill before the flys get to them

Went to the fridge for cheese and found out we was nearly out :eek: so had to make it spread out :)

One for you....Go on take one!

Also realised..........No burger buns Doh!......oh well make a sammy.....almost as good

We have something here called "Bubba Burgers" that looks similar to yours when you pull them out frozen. They are ok in a pinch, but I wouldn't want to eat them regular. I think there are actually a few "Bubba Burger" fast food joints around, but I'm still not sold

They don't usually look as juicy as the ones you have on the grill there

Gd'day mate,

Those look good to me and I know what you mean, we have burger patties from Silver Ferns Farms in NZ and they are quite tasty for a frozen pattie.

Karl

Very nice looking burgers!!! I have a pack of frozen burgers in the freezer. I have a picky Son so if I make something I know he will not eat I'll throw a couple of patties on for him. I have bought a pack of Bubba Burgers, I never tried them but picky Son did and didn't like them.

Costco has frozen, packaged, burgers that are quite good. The directions say to put them on frozen and it IS good tactics. They don't get overcooked inside and are quite juicy inside in spite of their lean content (sometimes as low as 85/15). We LIKE them and WE are picky!:rolleyes:

Dale53:wsm:

Good looking burgers Glen! I guess I am the minority here as in a pinch I like the jalapeno
Bubba Burgers. They also say put on the grill frozen. Not as good as homemade but we
like them.

I've bought the bubba's before, ok, never again as I see no need. Just so easy to either buy a pak, or grind it up yourself, make individual patties, and freeze them yourself........need one, need two, whatever, grab and go...........Now your's look good, nicely grilled, and hopefully taste as good as they look....................d

When I find chuck on sale I make up burgers, season them, and freeze them in vacuum bags. Cooking them frozen with a hot fire gives us a crisp exterior and a juicy inside.

The Bubba burgers are good in a pinch but the key is to keep them frozen and use a hot fire.

Back