Ain't no rest for the wicked....

decided it would be better if we didn't eat and have this for breakfast.

Wait,,, WHAT?!? How on earth could you ~NOT~ dig in? lol

As usual Tony - out-friggin-standing cook. What I wouldn't give to pull up a chair to that table for some carne asada. :D

Really good looking food again Tony. I also like the way you posted all those little pics. Not sure how you did it but it's cool.

Tony your late nite/early morning posts kill me dude..literally!! Wife and I went out Friday till midnite and I'm still feeling it! Love it though!! You guys have fun and eat good and that's what counts!! Nice buddy!

Wait,,, WHAT?!? How on earth could you ~NOT~ dig in? lol

As usual Tony - out-friggin-standing cook. What I wouldn't give to pull up a chair to that table for some carne asada. :D

At that point we preferred to continue to enjoy our drinks. :eek:

Tony your late nite/early morning posts kill me dude..literally!! Wife and I went out Friday till midnite and I'm still feeling it! Love it though!! You guys have fun and eat good and that's what counts!! Nice buddy!

They are lots of fun. Not that we plan staying up late it just happens.
That night my neighbors were up also and other people maybe it was the time change and great warm weather.

Looks awesome Tony. We have a Weber kettle that we bring with to our tailgates in Chicago that looks about the same, except black. Between the dents, knicks, and scratches...not to mention a few melted ponchos to the outside...it's all part of the character of our little guy. Haha

you guys make the bestdamn Mexican food I've seen, BAREFOOT, no less!

0EB61C92-D9F7-4EFC-AB84-5FE5BA779DA7.jpg

Back