A New Creation for Me

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
New Zealand Lamb Chops on sale, got creative and it came out real good.

DSC_0575_zpsb17aae04.jpg

DSC_0585_zps2b283328.jpg

DSC_0587_zps70ad9440.jpg

DSC_0577_zps34c3a1a8.jpg

DSC_0578_zpsce50bc2f.jpg

DSC_0582_zps9504760a.jpg

DSC_0588_zpsc7fd72a9.jpg

DSC_0592_zpse1799d48.jpg

DSC_0594_zpsbbe87fe4.jpg

DSC_0595_zps5ab787e7.jpg

I lost my invitation Bill :(
Please BREAK the arm of the person snatchin' shrimp from MY PLATE!

DSC_0598_zps0dda2562.jpg

Chops Look SPENDID!!!

I lost track when I saw the MGD! Love it. Great post. Btw, what's the herbs in the first pic? The better half needs glasses and won't admit it. She's making excuses for not being able to see it. I'm just dumb. Lmao

I lost track when I saw the MGD! Love it. Great post. Btw, what's the herbs in the first pic? The better half needs glasses and won't admit it. She's making excuses for not being able to see it. I'm just dumb. Lmao

John the first pic is my Rosemary Bush which has taken off big time, the third pic is the Sage which apparently loves my garden soil. The Rosemary went into the mash of Panko, Rosemary, Dijon Mustard and EVOO. The Sage was chiffoned and put all over the taters

Your garden is holding up nicely, Bill. Are you still getting squash off them bad boys?
On to the rest of the post: heaven on a plate... once again bud!

Last edited:
Your garden is holding up nicely, Bill. Are you still getting squash off them bad boys?
On to the rest of the post: heaven on a plate... once again bud!

Thanks Brian, this has been our best garden yet, the work on the soil has paid off. The Squash is Buttercup and we have pulled about ten off already and there is still a dozen left on the left side, the same plant is on the right side and has just as many on it.
You'll get a kick out of this story, the seeds for that Squash were ones my CEO's Uncle in Italy gave us when we were there in May.

Totally awesome pics and awesome meal. Your camera seems great.

I ventured into lamb this summer too and was pleasantly surprised.

Awesome.
Really top-drawer.
I love lamb. Tough to find deals on racks or rib chops like that. I'm always trying to turn leg roasts into something else.
Good stuff.

Bill you continuously show us all up with these super amazing cooks!! Love it!! Great pics, great food...what a post!! I'm going to have to come visit!!

Love it!!

Back