A Little Grill for Little Hamburglars

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Quick cook tonight, lots of storm prep and other stuff going on. Anyhow 80/20 Sliders Kosher and Fresh Ground and dressed with EVOO just before the cook.

DSC_0568_zpsb150ed78.jpg

On the Hibachi after the first turn

DSC_0569_zps770612dc.jpg

A slice of American and done and heading in

DSC_0570_zps6485b822.jpg

Tonights table

DSC_0571_zpsdfb1c960.jpg

Your plate with some OreIda fries and my left over Refrito

DSC_0572_zpsf852a304.jpg

All you storm facing peeps take care and be safe

Definitely headed your way Bill! Am in Virginia currently and we are getting slammed! Hope it is
cleared up by Saturday when I head back to Georgia! Tasty looking burgers and sides!

Definitely looks good....the only difference i would make is you gotta have that cheese melted :)

And yeah, we are getting hit pretty solid right now here in central VA with no stopping till tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Jay I do melt them sometimes, they are definitely soft but me and the CEO like the texture without it melted all the way sometimes. To each their own

I didn't know there was a storm coming up. Hopefully it makes its way east before it gets to the border.

Burgers look great!

What a great plate Bill! It's 6am MST and I was just reading about the storm that slammed into the south east, 1/2 million people without power so far and the worst is yet to come. Please be safe out there and wishing you the best.

Thanks guys, Adam it is the Lodge Hibachi

We got about eight inches so far its blowing sideways and heavy and not supposed to stop till tonight. Then we get a twelve hour break and more on Friday

Really nice! A quality burger dont need anything else then raw onion/slice of tomatoe and cheese. Well done

Back