40th Anniversary WSM Commemorative Pin

View attachment 27371

2021 marks the 40th anniversary of the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker! I have a couple of things planned to mark the occasion, and one of them is this 40th Anniversary WSM Commemorative Pin.

This antique bronze finish metal pin features the 22.5" WSM in relief--the surface of the cooker curves right out of the pin! It's engraved with "Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker", "40 Years - 1981-2021", and "Virtual Weber Bullet". The pin measures 1.375" wide x 1" high and has two clasps on the back so it will not spin on your cap, jacket, or wherever you display it.

Supply is limited to 150 pins. How do you get one? Just make a $10 or greater donation to TVWB and I'll send you one as a thank you gift.

PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=9JX5WCDWKMY5L
Venmo:
Code:
@Chris-Allingham-1

Don't forget to include your mailing address!

For shipping outside the US, please contact me for a shipping quote before making a donation.
Will you be having any more 40 yr pins

I have kept my pin in its wrapper until I get a friend to make me an “award sash” for all the crazy pins I’ve either been given, awarded, found, or just thought were really cool! Maybe I’ll put them all on an apron, that I already have, better idea! Or maybe the sash would just make me feel more like a successful Scout. Yeah, apron, might be better.

Going to have to find me a barbecue hat like James has pretty nice looking but for now I’ll just where it on my service hell

Attachments

• 2285952D-1AC8-4BB8-BB47-C873029253D4.jpeg
    2285952D-1AC8-4BB8-BB47-C873029253D4.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 19

Back