1st cook 2024

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Insanely beautiful day today. Spent most the day outside wearing shorts & tee shirt. Had a pork loin in the freezer, marinade it for a couple days and then onto the rotisserie for a nearly 2 hour cook at 300ish. Tasted wonderful. Have exactly one year left on my contract, but I've already hauled all the loads I said I would, so every load now is icing on the cake for both (the company & I) Happy New Year everyone, one of my neighbors must have spent four zeros on fireworks last night, my cats came up on the bed and were not giving up any real estate

Slideshow, slide left or right up or down, I dunno

Your pork looks really good, what's the firefighter doing on the ladder? And was you
Rub or seasonings you used?

I love being retired. And in year from now you will be too that's way cool.

Your pork looks really good, what's the firefighter doing on the ladder? And was you
Rub or seasonings you used?

I love being retired. And in year from now you will be too that's way cool.
I don't have a clue what the firemen were doing other than clowning around.

The marinade was Budweiser's Sweet & Tangy. We had a Christmas Gift Exchange at the office and I got the two pack of the marinade. It's actually quite good. Can be bought at Sam's Club

The rub was Montreal Steak Seasoning. I think it's pretty good with everything, including Pork Loin

Back