1st complete meal cooked on charcoal

Mike Isaacson

TVWBB Fan
Started with two racks of baby ribs. One with Bone Suckin Sauce rub and the other wth Three Little Pigs.... I liked Bone Suckin and the wife liked Three pigs...... Anyway! Pic.

On to the Smoker,,, Used Stubbs and a couple of chunks of Peacon wooooood.

Mutt and Jeff seem to be staying close by

THANK YOU VETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get the rest of the meal going... Potatos w/ olive oil, sea salt, and CI... Baked beans (fresh out the damn can) and some asparigus picked 20 min ago and seasond with some garden melody seasoning from pampered chef.

Getting painted with Wee Willies

I think its time to see if we can eat....

Yep they are done

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Mike....gotta ask.
Is that you with your bride some years ago??
and
only two ribs and two spears of gus?
are ya on a diet?
with ribs lookin' THAT good, I'da eeten one of those racks!

ok Mike....gotta ask.
Is that you with your bride some years ago??
and
only two ribs and two spears of gus?
are ya on a diet?
with ribs lookin' THAT good, I'da eeten one of those racks!

Jim, Yep that is us 13 years ago last week, dont worry about the ribs I went back for seconds, and thirds, oh and fourths, as for the gus I dont like green things, unless its green beer and the packers, but I thought I should try them as it was the first time I grilled them ;)

Great looking meal and pics!!! Next time take it easy on the asparagus, you don't want to fill up on that, plus it makes you pee smell funny, who needs that!!

Thanks guys, It is easy to make a great meal when all I have to do is copy the real experts on this site....

Mike, I am actually from El,Paso Texas... and If I was born two months earlier I would be German.

I all looks good to me,Mike. Great lookin' ribs and sides, your pups and the flag, plus the blushing bride. A tip of the hat!

Back