I will just leave this here

Bruce, look close at pic 2 on the bottom. Looks like a rust bucket to me. I just don't see grills like that around here. Maybe its all the snow you get.

Jon/LM and others that have rehabbed Broilmasters, what do you guys think of this one...?

https://offerup.com/item/detail/519897141/

Sam,

I like that one:cool:! It is the larger version and very old, but the wood gives it a lot more charm than the more recent ones. I think many of the current parts are still interchangeable, but you would have to invest some real money before you got that fully up to par. On the other hand, the cast aluminum parts are easy enough to wire brush grind and repaint to look like new. That old frame might be another story, though.

If it were near me, I probably couldn't resist:rolleyes:!

Just needs to be cleaned "really good!"

These big monster things sure don't seem to hold their value. I am seeing various brands of large, all stainless grills popping up. They all look ratty from the salt air here. The last one was an "Electrolux." Turns out you can get parts for it...but why?

When I get done with my Lynx adventure - unless I hit it way out of the park - I am going to follow through with what I said and stick to Webers and maybe an occasional Broilmaster if a promising one turns up at a very good price. They at least share a simpler design and clean up similarly.

Tax time is ALMOST done! So we will see what I am able to do. First comes giving back to my wife and family, but I hope I can do something with all this inventory and finally be able to hold my head up as a flipper, even if I will always be a hopeless collector at heart.:D

Thanks for cutting me a little slack. It is the day before the 15th - my birthday no less (59 and now holding) - and I am totally wiped out. Just got to get through tomorrow!

Here is one of my client's tax return. Federal only, FL has no state income tax. 53 PAGES!!!

Gr1kriD.jpg

What happened to filing on a post card:rolleyes:?!!!

PWlYpFg.jpg

Back