Newport Brewhouse Pizza

Great looking pizza Jeff. Your pizza pan is a whole lot easier that doing the "shaka shaka" with the peel for the transfer to a stone. I see your GrillGrate brush in the first pic. I just got mine for Christmas and it sure makes cleaning the grates easier.

You have got to be only person that puts more toppings on a pizza than me. I know it had to have been wonderful.

Great looking pizza Jeff. Your pizza pan is a whole lot easier that doing the "shaka shaka" with the peel for the transfer to a stone. I see your GrillGrate brush in the first pic. I just got mine for Christmas and it sure makes cleaning the grates easier.

Cliff, Good eye on the GrillGrate brush, it works perfect. With this pizza pan, you just spray it with Weber Grill Spray and the pie just slides off on the waiting cutting board when done.

That Pizza will hunt! Nicely done Jeff

Lol Chuck.

You have got to be only person that puts more toppings on a pizza than me. I know it had to have been wonderful.

Lots of toppings, some course black pepper, garlic salt, and some basil citrus rub....

Thanks all it was tasty.

Nice job on that pizza Jeff. having a slice of that around would have taken a bit of the sting out of my WhoDats' crushing defeat...

Regards,

John

Back