Another use for my Hot Dog Chili

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Found another use this morning for my hot dog chili. Made a Chili and cheese omelet with some homemade bacon. Super good!

35684758121_0c7fb21f49_z.jpg

35684757591_2cba113c26_z.jpg

35684756531_c2a76437c2_z.jpg

Have a great Sunday

Yeah, that's a good way to get the day started, Rich! Actually, I just got in from my morning ride, and that omelet would just about do it! :)

R

Oh wow! Reminds me a buffalo chili omelette we'd get in Idaho Springs, CO before heading up the mountain to ski. Looks great.

Why not.

Chile cheese omelet's, who da thought, what would you compare the flavor of your chile to Rich?

Why not.

Chile cheese omelet's, who da thought, what would you compare the flavor of your chile to Rich?

That's a tuff one Jeff. It has a nice mellow bite that doesn't linger, the fact that the hamburger is boiled it has a smooth consistency. The flavor isn't like a regular chili it's a much milder taste so that it doesn't overpower the hot dog just adds to it, same with the omelets.
It really doesn't taste like anything else I've ever had.

Looks good Rich. I've been making Chili Cheese Omelette's for over 30 years. Everyone used to say I was crazy until they tried them.

It's good to know I'm not alone.

Looks good Rich. I've been making Chili Cheese Omelette's for over 30 years. Everyone used to say I was crazy until they tried them.

It's good to know I'm not alone.

Yeah me too and in AZ there are lots of restaurants that have chili omelets on their menu here.

Back