You knew this was coming....LOL

absolutely beautiful - I'd like to see any of the salsa recipes you care to share....

....doesn't get better than this:
48396839-6FB3-442A-8CA7-F293D65A93B0.jpg
8C1DB6EE-454B-4D37-9292-DC407AD22678.jpg
I'd eat at your taco cart any day.

I don't have his recipes yet. But I have posted mine in the recipe section.

Looking good Tony!! If you have tips to pass long, I am all into it.

The tacos look excellent! And that taco cart is awesome! Any tips, tricks, and recipes you could share would be fantastic. :cool:

Tony, you are a lucky man that is outstanding. Having friends who cook like that is awesome for sure. I agree if you could share any of the tips and recipes that would be fantastic.

Like our webers he said theres no need to be moving around the meat constantly. Maybe 3-4 turns and that's it.

Cook meats separately so the flavor a don't get mixed up and we can taste the pork,chicken,beef in its own.

Keep a medium-low heat.

If any char builds up leave it alone until you add more meat. Scrape with spatulas gently an care not removing the "seasoning". Splashing a little water helps

That's all I can remember right now.

Sharing with your internet friends? :)

So how do you clean your taco cart? Stone?

He said just de glaze with water. And spray Pam after use.

He didn't recommend stone because it takes away from the seasoning.

Who's going to eat all that great food! Outrageous. Love the group photo and the plated pic is pic of the week!

Cool looking cart, happy smiling people, and great looking food! What more could you ask for?

Great photos,great party, great food, and thank you for sharing your tips, man those tacos look to be the best.
Well done again.

That's a great looking setup. The tacos look incredible.

Are you planning on turning this into a commercial venture? Or is the taco cart for recreational use only?

That's a great looking setup. The tacos look incredible.

Are you planning on turning this into a commercial venture? Or is the taco cart for recreational use only?

This will be for home use only. We host lots of family get togethers and holidays. This will help us with keeping food warm and making food.

For kids parties maybe hot dogs and burgers on the flat top. Keeping buns warm On the side

Back