Yellowtail fish tacos

Andre Ainokea

TVWBB Member
Since I’m always grilling beef and chicken I decided to change it up for another Sunday dinner with the ohana. I bought 2 10lb yellowtail, butterflied them and marinated overnight. My future sister-in-law made some OUTSTANDING sauce to go with my fish tacos and my aunt made her guacamole. I had some eggplant, Spanish chorizo and feta cheese laying around, so I decided to fire up 22” and throw them on the ribolator:

Very nice looking tacos!!! I'm a fan of yellowtail. Do you have plans for the eggplant or are you gonna eat it like its prepared on the Ribolater?? They look great as is!!

some of the best looking fish tacos I've ever seen..... I haven't cooked a lot of chorizo, but the first time I got it several years ago it was from a very similar package.

Very nice looking tacos!!! I'm a fan of yellowtail. Do you have plans for the eggplant or are you gonna eat it like its prepared on the Ribolater?? They look great as is!!

We ate the eggplant just as the feta started to melt. Next week I think some roasted eggplant for baba ganoush and Mediterranean inspired grilled chicken!

Back