WSM 22" seller on Amazon not great reviews

Troy Gamm

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys,

I am finally ready to upgrade from the 18" to the 22". They are only new from a seller on Amazon called "Aim to Find". Their rating over the past 12 months is 80% with their last 30 day average at 61% positive which is way lower than any other 3rd party I would ever buy from on Amazon. Unfortunately, it is sold and fulfilled by them. I wouldn't mind if it was fulfilled by Amazon. Does anyone know if they are the normal WSM sellers on Amazon or does anyone have any experience with them?

I noticed that the 14" & 18" WSMs are sold and fulfilled by Amazon. Does anyone know if the 22 is ever sold and fulfilled by Amazon?

Last edited:
Yes, Amazon usually sells all three sizes of WSM. They must be currently out of stock. Aim to Find has been around for a long time, but you're smart to look at the latest ratings because performance can change over time.

Weber just implemented a price increase last week, most places are now charging $459 as opposed to the $439 Aim to Find price.

Weber just implemented a price increase last week, most places are now charging $459 as opposed to the $439 Aim to Find price.
I saw that last night. I just have to figure out if ordering from Aim to Find is worth saving the $20. It is interesting that on the listing, it says that Amazon is providing the $20 discount instead of the seller and that it is a limited time offer. Just a guess that when Amazon gets them back in stock, they will be sold at $459

Just ordered a 22" from Amazon Warehouse sold as Used - But like new with a note that the packaging is damaged. We will see. It has free returns if any part of the WSM is damaged. When I researched it, it says the product is in perfect condition but can't be sold as new since the packaging is damaged. I won't be surprised if I have to send it back bc of the middle section being bent but I have nothing to lose.

You won’t have to return anything, just call Weber, register the grill, tell them you bought it from Amazon and it’s got a damaged whatever and they’ll ship you a free replacement part ASAP.

You won’t have to return anything, just call Weber, register the grill, tell them you bought it from Amazon and it’s got a damaged whatever and they’ll ship you a free replacement part ASAP.
This is the beauty of Weber, best customer service I have encountered.

That's what I figured. Anytime I have ever called them for anything, they took care of it. Even when I call them for stuff on my 20 yr old original SS performer they help me out. Their customer service is unbelievable.

I've bought quite a few items from Amazon that were listed as used all of which arrived in excellent condition. They all looked and worked like brand new.

UPS delivered the WSM today. Everything looked good except for the center section that was pretty scratched up. Registered it on Weber's site and gave them a call. As expected, they are shipping me out a new center section. Love this company. As with others who have a Weber obsession, it seems I never get rid of any after I buy new ones. I think the 18" WSM that the 22" is replacing will be the first Weber I am selling in over 30 years of owning many Weber products.

Back