Wow, the forum is back on line

That is NOT TRUE.

Amazon pays a small advertising fee when someone completes these three steps:

1) Clicks an Amazon link that's coded with your affiliate ID, e.g. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=TVWB-20. This tags the shopping cart with the affiliate ID.

2) Adds an item(s) to shopping cart. Anything placed in cart during the next 24 hours is credited to the affiliate ID.

3) Goes through the check-out process, pays for the item(s), and takes delivery.

Of course, no advertising fees are paid on returned items.

If you complete the first two steps but leave Amazon without checking-out, when you return to Amazon make sure to use one of our links again. This starts a new 24-hour clock and ensures that any additional items added to your shopping cart will be credited to TVWBB.

You must complete the Amazon checkout process before your shopping cart expires—usually within 90 days.

Chris thank you for the clarification. And thanks for all you di maintaining this site.

Chris, did you ever find out if I can support the forum as well as Shepard's Hope through Amazon Smile? Never did hear back from you

Chris, did you ever find out if I can support the forum as well as Shepard's Hope through Amazon Smile? Never did hear back from you

No, you can't. The Amazon support people said you could, but I tried it myself, signing up for a Smile account, then clicking one of my links, adding to cart, and trying to check-out under Smiles. No go.

That kinda blows. I hope you don't take offense that I feel compelled to continue support to Shepard's Hope Chicago. They do so much for the Englewood Community in Chicago I just feel it is very important. Truly bringing hope and help there

Just made my first Amazon purchase using the TVWBB link. :)

I just did, too. Like Larry, I like to use the non-profit support feature for my organization. However, TVWBB is also important to me, so I will start using this feature more. It is a little unnerving because I didn't see any indication that I was supporting our site.

It is a little unnerving because I didn't see any indication that I was supporting our site.
Yes, that's normal. You will see "tvwb-20" in the initial URL, but when you start navigating and shopping and checking out, it's no longer in the URL. But trust me, it's working.

Thank you for your support, Jon!

Back