Who would you like to see host Jeopardy?

Buzzy Cohen, Mayim Bialik, Savannah Guthrie and Dr. Sanjay Gupta will each guest host for 2 weeks.

George Stephanopoulos, Robin Roberts, LeVar Burton, David Faber, and Joe Bock will each guest host for 1 week.

And that is the end of the 37th season of Jeopardy. No mention of when a permanent host will be chosen.

Fellow Aaron Rodgers fans, did you see that he will be on "The Conners"show this Wed.? Can't wait.

I haven''t watched this show since Roseanne left, but I will this week.
Don't forget, it's on TONIGHT!!!!

Darn, and I missed most of his part. I had it on mute till he came on and got busy on my computer and forgot to check. How would you all say he did?

Has anyone been watching this week? It is the "Tournament of Champions". All of next week also.

I am really leaning towards Buzzy now. He is doing a great job. Just wondering what he would look like in contact lenses. I am not a big fan of his glasses. lol

ha ha

I think it is better than his real name, Austin Cohen-sounds like a car. lol

Maybe if he shortened it to Buzz like Buzz Aldrin?

Well, Mayim Bialik has only been on for 2 days, but I think she is doing a great job. Only one complaint, I wish they could keep her hair out of her eyes. That really bugs me to see anyone having to push their hair away from their face all the time.

Well I hope Ms Bialik gets the job. A very intelligent young lady. Packing some very good credentials. None being throwing a football or scrambling out of the pocket.

"None being throwing a football or scrambling out of the pocket"

Chuck, I got the football reference, but not the other one.

Joan, it is another football reference. When the QB is being pressured by the defense and has to vacate the area known as the pocket. As much as I like football and the fact that Aaron Rodgers is one of the best qbs’ to ever play the game I really believe Alex Trebecks replacement be a bit more of an intellectual. Ms Bialik was the only cast member on The Big Bang Theory that actually had a doctorate.

Still watching. I think all of the guest host's so far have done pretty well. Can't pick a favorite yet.

Joan, it is another football reference. When the QB is being pressured by the defense and has to vacate the area known as the pocket. As much as I like football and the fact that Aaron Rodgers is one of the best qbs’ to ever play the game I really believe Alex Trebecks replacement be a bit more of an intellectual. Ms Bialik was the only cast member on The Big Bang Theory that actually had a doctorate.oH,

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I don't thing being an intellectual is all that important. They don't have to play the game, just read the cards. I think the number 1 important thing they need is a very nice sounding voice. And be nice to look at and Aaron has my vote for that. lol

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I don't thing being an intellectual is all that important. They don't have to play the game, just read the cards. I think the number 1 important thing they need is a very nice sounding voice. And be nice to look at and Aaron has my vote for that. lol
I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you Joan, this is not The Price ic Right or Wheel of Fortune. There is not a bunch of flashing colored lights or bells and whistles. Jeopardy is a game of knowledge, and having a person of intellect will only enhance the show. Just my opinion

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you Joan, this is not The Price ic Right or Wheel of Fortune. There is not a bunch of flashing colored lights or bells and whistles. Jeopardy is a game of knowledge, and having a person of intellect will only enhance the show. Just my opinion
That is what is great about this country. We all can have an opinion. ;)

Only one complaint, I wish they could keep her hair out of her eyes.
I noticed they've fixed this.

As much as I liked Trebek, having a female host would be great. Bialik would be fine, Couric would be fine, or maybe someone else we don't know about yet.

I think you're right Chuck, Aaron Rogers is in no way an eligible candidate for the job. I mean him being a football player and all, I bet he's hardly able to keep his fingernails trimmed the way he drags his hands and knuckles on the ground.
Great job profiling and stereotyping. I mean really; he plays football. There's no way he could actually be able to read all this big words.... I'm sure he has something in his ear telling him how to pronounce all those words with more than 2 syllables, they have to. Theres no way they could keep the show under 30 minutes if he had to sit there and clap out all the "big" words..... and don't even get him to attempt to speak in a foreign language.... He's a football player for goodness sake!
Nope, no narrow mindedness here, we're just thinking of the greater good of the show, and just stating the facts; right Chuck.
Wow.......
Tim

Back