Which Pellets Can I Use in SF?

Yeah, honestly, both the Member's Mark pellets and Kirkland ones work great in both my grills, and give plenty of smoke (nice smoke). Happy with both. Happier with Kirkland because I like saving $2.00 per bag
Looking forward to trying out the Kingsford “Chef’s Blend” pellets I got at Sam’s but have so many older ones that I am need to thin out first. What I have tried of other Kingsford pellets has been very good to me. I think they realized that they needed quality products to compete in a crowded marketplace. This one seems like a good blend choice, so I have high hopes.

IMG_2439.jpeg

Figure it won’t be long before stores have seasonal sections in the store that are live year around. I remember when I was younger, the rule was nothing Christmas related hit the floors or TV till Thanksgiving. Many stores are now adverting Christmas in July specials. Well, Holiday savings in July because most places do not use the word Christmas any longer.

Yep, the Halloween stuff already starting to be displaced by Christmas stuff. Gotta say I just really hate this "pushing" the seasons crap. Gets worse and worse. Last summer at end of August in Sam's while in there pondering that pellet popper I got and possibly that table top griddle, my ears were being assaulted by Christmas music

Well, I'm set already with 15 full bags of various pellets. Picked them up last year toward late fall when all the stores were clearing out grilling stuff making room for the Christmas season. Best deals was 5 bags of camp chef fruit blend for $2.00 a bag. The most I spent was $8.00 a bag, so I did really well.
Now if it would just cool off a little so I could burn some. :rolleyes:

Has anyone used Smokehouse pellets? I see that they are now under the Bear Mountain umbrella and Bear Mountain has a BOGO on them. What I can't figure out is if BM makes them, and I would think they do, how can they sell them for 1/2 the price of the BM brand?

Has anyone used Smokehouse pellets? I see that they are now under the Bear Mountain umbrella and Bear Mountain has a BOGO on them. What I can't figure out is if BM makes them, and I would think they do, how can they sell them for 1/2 the price of the BM brand?
Maybe it's a "get acquainted" promotion and nothing more.

Looking forward to trying out the Kingsford “Chef’s Blend” pellets I got at Sam’s but have so many older ones that I am need to thin out first. What I have tried of other Kingsford pellets has been very good to me. I think they realized that they needed quality products to compete in a crowded marketplace. This one seems like a good blend choice, so I have high hopes.

View attachment 76150
They did pique my curiosity as well. But, at the cost I wasn't sure I wanted to "gamble" LOL. If you try them soon would like to know your thoughts on them. My Sam's still has them

Back