What games do you like to play?

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Assuming that you like to play games. lol Right now, I am asking about good ol' fashion board games.

Ticket to ride - Europe, Timeline, Caracassonne, Sequence and a few others. My wife and kids are more into board games than I am and we must have at least 100 board games at home.

We Didn't Play Test This, Munchkin, Exploding Kittens, Machi Koro, Zombie Dice. We really enjoyed Escape Room in a Box: The Werewolf Experiment, but it's a one time game, no replay with it.

I've got a four year old so lately it's Chutes and Ladders, Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry-O, and Monkeys in the Bed. I'm trying and failing to teach my son to be a good sport. He still gets just as mad when he loses. He gets it from his mother. Don't tell her I said that!

Ha, I've played 21,530 hands. lol

Of course, I have been playing this game for quite a few years. lol Now DH and I play it once in a while, but for money. It's for fun, not a waste.

Last edited:
I was pretty hardcore into World of Warcraft but quit probably 5 years ago and haven't done much pc gaming since. I was a guild leader for a lot of that time and we had a guild forum that at one point ran on the same software this forum used to run on. Our members started getting younger and younger and getting them to use the forum was like herding cats towards the end. My son and I play a lot of Nintendo Switch games. Lots of Mario type stuff.

I really miss playing 42. It's really big in College Station and the surrounding area. It's a trick taking game played with dominoes for those not in the know.

Last edited:
Well as of today since the first of the year I've played 4268 hands of solitaire.
Rich, still playing solitaire? How you doing. So far, I am up to 23,319 games. Only won 14% of them. Working on winning 15%. lol (YES, bored as h**l).

Back