What do you do when you are hungry and lazy?

:ROFLMAO:There are lazy meals on this forum that put my fancy meals to shame! I feel like I can support the other end of the spectrum!

Ghetto pho. Frozen meatballs from Ranch 99, hydrated rice noodles, beef stock concentrate, fish sauce, hoisin and lime. And toss in a potsticker or 3.
:love: Guilty as charged, you are obviously younger, more talented and most likely better looking than I am.:ROFLMAO: Sometimes making a fresh pot of rice with anything will do such as can mackerel or sardines will do. Makes my wife grossed out. She will do a salad or sandwich. She is on board with rice and fried eggs.

A lazy meal and that looks great, around here my wife's played back days are leftover meat of some kind sliced thin. Rice,lettuce leafs, kimichi and some gouchagon hot sauce.sit back make a few of these and some good conversation, with some good tea, or ice water. Oh and she always has 2,or 3 kinds of kimichi to sample, or change up each wrap.

What do you do when you are hungry and lazy?​

Ask Barb if she is hungry and 9 times out of 10 her response is "let me see what we've got."
Hope Barb doesn't read this, or my butt is grass and the lawnmower is coming. :unsure:
Give me a good recipe or I will push the lawnmower and call Barb!!!!! :giggle:

I keep a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips right behind this computer. When that is empty, I keep a bag of Butter Snaps Flavored Pretzels there. No, NOT because I am lazy, it's because I am in this DA*N wheelchair. :mad:

Last edited:
I keep a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips right behind this computer. When that is empty, I keep a bag of Butter Snaps Flavored Pretzels there. No, NOT because I am lazy, it's because I am in this DA*N wheelchair. :mad:
Miriam has been stuck using a mobility scooter for almost 20 years (post-polio), but I'll still ask her to make me a sammich when I'm hungry & lazy. Other than that, I do almost all of the cooking.

I keep a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips right behind this computer. When that is empty, I keep a bag of Butter Snaps Flavored Pretzels there.

Miriam has been stuck using a mobility scooter for almost 20 years (post-polio), but I'll still ask her to make me a sammich when I'm hungry & lazy. Other than that, I do almost all of the cooking.
Well it's been a little over a year for me and DH has to do almost everything. It feels soo good when I can do a few simple things (like put what I can reach into the dishwasher). Also, I can reach all of my recipe binders except for the top shelf.

Miriam, good going girl!!!!!! My sister had polio.

Back