Weeknight Mahi Mahi Tacos

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
I've been wanting to do these for quite some time. Mahi Mahi Tacos. This cook all went together pretty darned fast so just a few pic's.

Earlier in the day I put together the seasoning, the marinade and a glaze for the fish when grilling. Later I put together the sauce for the tacos. Marinated the fish fillets for an hour in my Baby Briner. Made some refried beans as a side.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Taco filling included the fish, avocado, slaw, Chipotle Mayo Dressing and some of my homemade pickled red onions and fresh cilantro.

enhance

Taco filling included the fish, avocado, slaw, Chipotle Mayo Dressing and some of my homemade pickled red onions. I grilled some green onions also which sat on a plate on the counter until this morning. Nice one! Hope you're all having a good week. Thanks for looking.

Looks wonderful!!! Couldn't beat that with a stick. Please tell us about the marinade. & we love fish tacos.

Yo quiero algo de eso!

The chipotle ranch - homemade or out of the bottle? I've had some at a friends house & loved it, I think I'll try chipotle-ranch as my next variation.....

.............fish tacos coming up...from my house.

Yum Looks Fantastic! Dorrado, Mahai Mahi, whichever you prefer to call it is my favorite fish. Your's looks fantastic!

Thanks guys!

Looks wonderful!!! Please tell us about the marinade.

Here's the marinade Robert.

1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
2 tbsp. OO
1 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp. cayenne
Pinch of K salt

The chipotle ranch - homemade or out of the bottle?

I made it Clint.

1/4 cup Mayo
1/4 cup Sour Cream
2 tsp rice vinegar
2 large Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
1 tbsp Adobo Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste

Chop peppers and pulse everything in a food processor.

Cliff, that is out of the ball park. I'm not one for fish taco's but I do love Mahai Mahai. Like Rich said I'd give this a try for sure. Thanks for sharing the chipotle ranch recipe.

Back