Weber's Big Book of Burgers - Kindle edition - $1.99

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
The Kindle edition of Jamie Purviance's "WEBER'S BIG BOOK OF BURGERS" is $1.99 today on Amazon.

Also,
The Kindle edition of Jamie Purviance's "NEW REAL GRILLING" is $2.99 (Kindle).

This might be the only day for these prices, but the last time one of Jamie's books was offered, the sale extended through the weekend. Best to check prices before ordering.

I don't cook from Kindle cookbooks but they are handy for ideas or to do some menu planning when I'm out and about.

Rita

The Kindle edition of Jamie Purviance's "WEBER'S BIG BOOK OF BURGERS" is $1.99 today on Amazon.

Also,

This might be the only day for these prices, but the last time one of Jamie's books was offered, the sale extended through the weekend. Best to check prices before ordering.

I don't cook from Kindle cookbooks but they are handy for ideas or to do some menu planning when I'm out and about.

Rita

Thanks a TON! Just one clicked both to my computer and phone :).

Thanks again!

Jose

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I just purchased both of them. I got Myron Mixon's book a month or so back for 99 cents. I love being part of theAmazon ecosystem. :)

Also,

Rita

I love my kindle, and also use the Kindle reader on my Windows tablet to look at the scrumptious pictures. Thanks for the heads up, got it today, 9/20 for $1.99 still!

Thanks for the heads up Rita. Didn't get the kindle edition because when I went up on Amazon I saw I had $40+ in American Express reward points so I got the hard copy for free instead.

I was going to start a thread about the cookbook sale last night and forgot! What I have been doing all week, is checking out the Weber cookbooks on Amazon, and checking out the used hard copies, and have been picking them up for a penny a piece, plus $3.99 shipping! I got two in yesterday's mail, Weber's Big Book of Grilling and Weber's Real Grilling.
The big book of Grilling was in good used shape, but the Real Grilling, was in New condition!
I have several more coming as well. The Real Grilling, is different from the NEW Real Grilling, which I have on my kindle, just so you know...
For the cost of $ 4. You have can have a hard copy of these beautiful large cookbooks.

Update: I just received 2 more 1¢ Weber cookbooks in today's mail!

Weber's Way To Grill and Weber's time to grill
Both cost me a penny apiece, both are in like new condition..basically,you just pay $3.99 shipping.

Did I mention I collect cookbooks??? :)

Last edited:
Good post, Mary! Recently I've also been ordering older "used" books. Around $4.00 is a good price, including postage.

When the Kindle versions of the Weber books come on sale I like to pick them up too, so that I have them on my Kindle (which is 99% with me) and can call up some recipes to shop for, for last-minute menu planning. Thanks for reminding us that the used books are often a really good deal.

Rita

Rita, I too have a ton of different cookbooks on my kindle... By chance did you get in on the kindle version of Weber Smoke a couple months ago for $1.99?

Mary, actually I have very few cookbooks on my Kindle but too many on my shelves. Yes I do have Weber Smoke on my Kindle but haven't checked it in a while. I downloaded it a couple of years ago when they first offered it for download. It was free at that time, but they had a lot of trouble with links (or no links) in it and it took forever to download.

I understand that when a Kindle edition is corrected or upgraded, the corrected edition is automatically sent to those who have previously downloaded it, so I'll have to check mine out. Maybe it was Weber's test run to learn the process.

Someone else will probably know more than I do about this and I hope they will respond.

Rita

Rita,
If you enjoyed Smoke as much as I do, you gotta check out " Smoking in the boy's room" by Melissa Cookston.
She has been on the BBQ competition circuit for years, and has won most. She gives out her winning recipes and walks you through it step by step... it's a great book!
And yes, you are correct, Amazon will automatically update any revised book you have purchased. It's happened to me alot.

Back