Weber Wok Stir Fry

Peter Gallagher

TVWBB Wizard
I dusted off the Weber wok a couple of months ago, and really have enjoyed using it - Stir fry's are great - they're easy, and good way to use up left overs or whatever you might have. Our garden is currently overflowing with green beans - we had a good year for garlic, onions and peppers. Those peppers were allegedly Anaheim's when we bought the starts- uh, I don't think so.... I really have no idea what the are, but they are a perfect victim for a stir fry.......For the meat, we got some tri-tip and then added shataki's & carrots.....

50313835223_29fdc90bfb_c.jpg

Marinated the meat, chopped everything up, made a little sauce and fired up the Weber...

50314682697_95cb941ecd_c.jpg

The obligatory action shot:

50314502726_d628878f43_c.jpg

followed by the so-so plated shot - but it was good!

50314677947_3ff53496a4_c.jpg

Doris made some macaroons and ice cream for dessert - oh yeah....

50313825848_c68b81be71_c.jpg

hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Looks great. Macaroons! And my favorite ice cream. I make my own but it is only banana based. Since no more dairy. :( Btw a serving of ice cream is equal to how much u can carry. If you can lift it, it is one serving. living in an asian house I see stir-fry all the time, unless I make it, then they order pizza.

Looks tasty. We do stir fry or fried rice weekly. Either on the Black stone or the Discada. Our gardens here did really bad this year. Lots of raspberries and cherry tomatoes but that’s it.

Great to see your post Peter. Good to see you around again. Your garden haul look fabulous as does that stir fry. Your wife's dessert is of course, off the chart!

Back