Weber Summit E6 @ Lowes for $574 plus tax OOS

I think I did, too! Plus trying to wheel and deal with the chat person. Lowe's has egg on their face for some weird pricing anomalies.

Well I find out Thursday at the latest if they are going to find one for me which I bought at that price I am not hopeful. But in the immortal words of Tom Petty (Even the losers get lucky sometimes) :)

This ain’t too bad if you’re in the area. I would If it’s found to be true.

Attachments

• D5A2658F-B804-4F29-9578-2CEFF76E7DEA.png
    D5A2658F-B804-4F29-9578-2CEFF76E7DEA.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 28
That pic is of the production model that was pulled due to weak support at the lower storage grate. It’s V1, as V2 has cross bars for better and more stable base support.

Like I said tomorrow is the day that Lowes is supposed to call me back and give me an update. What's strange is they never charged my credit card when I first put in the order which was supposed to arrive at the store on the 10th. On the 10th they charged me for the order and then credited the amount back my guess it will just be canceled they never had my money was not paying attention. Although when I first ordered it I got an alert on my phone that I made the purchase since I get an alert on all my credit cards on my phone when making any charges. I talked to Chase and they basically said some vendors will not charge you until they ship.

Good luck I was mostly wondering if OP had any luck.
I think anyone who may have gotten this deal and actually got the grill would have reported by now. Like I said the rep is supposed to call me tomorrow I already zinged them on a survey not the rep by the way gave him a stellar rating just told them how can you confirm an order in stock and then 3 days later tell me its out of stock. Maybe I can get a $50 gift card for my troubles certainly unless some miracle happens which I don't expect they are going to come up with one. I will certainly bring this up to the rep as why would I buy something from them again online that says its in stock and then after the order is confirmed 3 days later its out of stock just buy it from Amazon. We all know what happened here.

So the plot thickens of course the rep never called me back so I jumped on their site to chat and I saved a copy of it. So according to the chat a PO was issued to the vendor which I assume was Weber no delivery date in site as its back ordered and it was noted that I will wait as long as it takes. Heck I will wait a year at that price. :)

I’ve been a Lowes customer for years. I’ve ordered three different freezers from them since last August. I won’t go into detail, but their estimated delivery dates changed from weeks to months.
I ordered the same freezer as my most recent cancelled order from Lowes from Home Depot and it arrived in a week. I could have had it delivered it sooner if I wanted to. Lowes had rescheduled an estimated date for June.

So the plot thickens of course the rep never called me back so I jumped on their site to chat and I saved a copy of it. So according to the chat a PO was issued to the vendor which I assume was Weber no delivery date in site as its back ordered and it was noted that I will wait as long as it takes. Heck I will wait a year at that price. :)
Nothing to lose.

makes sense. channel allocation is dynamic and can change overnight. all depends on factory supply and actual distribution. i'd wait a year too at that price. patience will pay off. just be persistent and let them know you're okay waiting.

Thanks everyone we will see. Wife pullling for me also although she could care less must have been the 1100 mac she bought for my daughter and the new Ipad she bought for herself. :unsure:

Back