Weber skyline 3200

Chad Bierwiler

I just found a skyline 3200, grates are shot and catch pan is rusted out. Cant find much from weber as most are discontinued. Can anyone provide places for parts? Or options that would work that might not be weber? Would love to restore

I just found a skyline 3200, grates are shot and catch pan is rusted out. Cant find much from weber as most are discontinued. Can anyone provide places for parts? Or options that would work that might not be weber? Would love to restore
Hi Chad,

Check out bbqpart.com for an idea of what's available - https://www.grillparts.com/weber/genesis.asp

Amazon carries Weber parts and after-market parts.

Most people restoring the old grills need 2 similar models to get 1 grill

Try this link. I don't know if all those links are still valid or even the best deal. But if you want updated suggestions, just list what parts you are looking for.

Welcome to the club. Other than the condiment rack on right side in front of control knobs, it's the same parts as a Genesis 1000. Everything you need can be bought following that link above, or grabbed from another grill. Send pics.

Skyline Lid.jpg

Oh, yah, I forgot to add that link to my post above:

Three burner skyline -- nice!

I have the two burner which I think is just about the perfect nimble little grill for a second-floor rowhouse patio in Wicker Park. Too bad I live in California! :LOL:

What is black lide fade? I def need grates, prob flavor bars and the lower catch pan. How do i tell if it has the new regulator? Owner was using it throughout summer

Your regulator and hose is newer. It has the updated connector.

I suggest Stainless Steel solid rod grates and 16 ga stainless steel flavorizer bars. They will both give you many many years of great performance and low maintenance.

You can pay a lot for premium ones from RCPlanebuyer which would run you almost $200 for both or you can take a step down and get some good ones off Amazon for about 1/3 that price.

Your regulator and hose is newer. It has the updated connector.

I suggest Stainless Steel solid rod grates and 16 ga stainless steel flavorizer bars. They will both give you many many years of great performance and low maintenance.

You can pay a lot for premium ones from RCPlanebuyer which would run you almost $200 for both or you can take a step down and get some good ones off Amazon for about 1/3 that price.
Any links to amazon? Also looks like the slide out ash box is sold out most places. Any good looks to that

The “Bruce Effect” is kicking in as the flavorizer bars base price has gone up $5.00. Still a great deal with the 30% off.

I had not seen those grates previously. That’s a great price for 7mm 304 stainless. It looks like they could use some more thoughtful reviews, so if you bought any maybe you can help them out - also let us know what you think.

I bought 3-4 sets. They are good grates. slightly magnetic. They seem to be like the Honsgo and slightly longer so they fit more snug and don't slide around. I can't really say anything negative about them other than they are not 9mm. And for the price, I should probably buy a few more but I already have two or three boxes a day on my deck from Amazon. Burners, flavorizer bars, grates. etc...... I think the mail lady is getting a little ticked off, especially when she has to deliver a box with two sets of 13 bar 16 ga SS flavorizer bars.

Back