Weber skyline 3200

Grates, bars and starter switch ordered. Side burner started instantly but main box wont light. Working on it tomorrow. Any links for a slide out ash catcher tray? Not the small box on bottom but the actual tray that slides out? Or equivalent that would fit

I hate being the bearer of bad news but the grease pan is no longer available. The only option at this point is to find an used one or take one from a donor grill. Hopefully, if demand increases enough, someone will start making them again.

What Ed said. It's Weber Part #40968012 and has been discontinued. I've picked up a few nice ones from used grills.

Though I did just run a google search and stumbled upon this. No idea if it's legit.

I can't vouch for this guy, but I did order a bale for my OTP from a place like this and never received any kind of invoice other than a receipt. I emailed customer support a few days later saying that I did not wish to back order and wanted a refund, which they did, immediately.

It’s a little suspicious they list average review of 5 stars, but don’t show any actual reviews.

Actually i did some more cleaning of the pan and it was just layered with old ash and food crud. Got down to the paint and actually not bad. Burners are shot though so i will be getting those and trying to figure out how to replace those. Also how are you all painting around the skyline design and on the control panel where knobs are

Actually i did some more cleaning of the pan and it was just layered with old ash and food crud. Got down to the paint and actually not bad. Burners are shot though so i will be getting those and trying to figure out how to replace those. Also how are you all painting around the skyline design and on the control panel where knobs are
Hi Chad, The lid, drip pan and control panel are porcelean enamel

Grates and flavor bars fit great. Buying new burners soon. How is everyone cleaning up the flip out condiment rack and the lid rack? Years of grease and crud

Grates and flavor bars fit great. Buying new burners soon. How is everyone cleaning up the flip out condiment rack and the lid rack? Years of grease and crud
I use either Dawn dish soap or Simplegreen, what I do with the Dawn is wet it down, squirt some Dawn on it and let it sit for a minute or so, take a green scrub pad with soap on it and scrub, repeat as needed and rinse.

There are two schools of thought on covers...ones that go all the way to the ground and ones that are 4" - 6"off the ground. There are also covers that are ventilated (have an opening at the top). Decide which way you want to go, take the LxWxH dimension off your Skyline and buy accordingly. My experience has been that covers fit larger than the dimensions given, but they do tend to shrink as they age. KingKong is good, so is Classic Accesories. I like the material that the CA Ravena line of covers is made from but they were too big for my tastes. Good luck!

I can vouch for the King Kong brand grill cover. I have one for my "Genny" 1K and I really do like it. I have not had it to long but so far it has held up well. The material is very thick and it appears to be very durable. It has held up to rain so far. I have the 7130 in the King Kong and a 7130 in the Weber and I can say the King Kong is thicker by far. Although this is not the size you need I can say they seem to be a good buy for the price.

Hey all, local guy has a Skyline 3200. He doesn't know whats a fair price to sell it for. Everything is original but in great shape. Even has all the original accessories and docs Whats! WOW! Whats a fair price for it? Porcelain CI grates new, stainless flavor bars,, cosmetically perfect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-193730_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-193730_Facebook.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20201028-193751_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-193751_Facebook.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20201028-193802_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-193802_Facebook.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20201028-193813_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-193813_Facebook.jpg