Weber Original Charcoal Pizza Oven (Weber Part No 6520)

It takes about 4 - 5 min for the first one. Slightly longer for each subsequent pie.
That was going to be my question, how many pies can you make without having to add more coals and is that with arranging the coals in a horseshoe arrangement around the outside or evenly spread along the bottom?

I wonder is this would be a good use for natural lump charcoal as it seems to burn hotter then KBB?

Hi guys,
I am trying to buy a Weber Pizza oven but am having no luck in the U.K. or in Europe. No one seems to want to ship to North America.
Any suggestions?

I don't suppose anyone has one of these for sale that is new or almost new?

Thanks,
Greg

Have you tried Amazon in Germany? I think that is where they were ordering them. I know earlier in this thread they posted the link.

Seems like they want us to buy the KettlePizza and not a weber product. The have the PizzaQ at Home depot but I don't think it would work anywhere as well as there European products or the KettlePizza.

I got mine from Amazon.de (German). 1 US Dollar equals 0.89 Euro so it's ~$264 today without shipping. In 2014 it was $235 delivered. It costs more than the OTS with all the mods I added it's sitting on. https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00QXZBUJ6/

It still works great but not quite as clean as originally photographed and pizzas are much better.

Last edited:
My only option is to ship to family back home then they will forward to me. This option is more than kettle pizza pro which I like...

Phone number of Weber uk that carries the oven...

The price in $$ around $195 if my math is accurate..

Good luck...

Just opened my ups shipment of Cajun bandit...lol the wife ...18.5 stacker, 22.5 stacker for the kettle , 22.5 rotisserie and ac adapter for backup. Chris threw in the 18.5 pizza tray as a gift! I love it...just need the Ribolator and I promised the honey this is it lol it never stops!

Last edited:
So I checked every place in the UK, Spain, Germany, France and Italy.
There were only 2 places that would even ship to North America.(Italy & Germany)
It ended up around 196 Euros including shipping.
The UK retailers will only ship to the UK and you will have to pay VAT and then have it shipped to North America.
The 2 options below are the best there is:
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B006Z7VB1Y/
http://www.grill.edingershops.de/We...ofen-für-Holzkohlegrills-Ø57cm::91162964.html
Nice job and thanks!

Can someone send me the dimensions of the 6520? I'm building a shelving unit for my Weber accessories and want to make sure that a 6520 will fit.

Thanks, Pete

My only option is to ship to family back home then they will forward to me. This option is more than kettle pizza pro which I like...

Phone number of Weber uk that carries the oven...

The price in $$ around $195 if my math is accurate..

Good luck...

That 17588 fine mesh basket is really nice. It's great for smoking nuts or roasting vegetables (Mushrooms, Brussel Sprouts, onions, potatoes, or carrots.) You do need to be careful what you season with, it can be a bear to clear if you use for example a sugar based seasoning.

Unlike the the 6520, the 17588 is still available.

Can someone send me the dimensions of the 6520? I'm building a shelving unit for my Weber accessories and want to make sure that a 6520 will fit.

Thanks, Pete

i just saw this Pete. Let me take measurements and I’ll get back to you. It may take a cpl hours.

Back