Weber kettle barbeque Santa Maria style attachment

It helps if you drop a hot coal on your bare foot and suppress a scream, or try not passing gas near open flames.

I'll ship him a 1/2 dozen of my eggs and he can practice the gas thing until he gets "the look" down pat or becomes the president of the "blue flame club"!

It helps if you drop a hot coal on your bare foot and suppress a scream, or try not passing gas near open flames.

In the movie Joe, Nicolas Cage sums it up perfectly:

“Make a ‘pain face’, then smile through it,” is Joe’s advice on the third matter. “It says, ‘I’ve got a lot on my mind, but I can get through it.’” Gary follows the instructions to the letter, and the result, far from being cool, is an uncanny Nicolas Cage impression.

I give this particular movie mixed reviews but I'd recommend it. NC is one of my favorite actors based on The Lord of War, Family Man, Matchstick Men, The Wicker Man, etc (don't forget Rumble Fish)

but the cooking grates can not tip or sag...
I am sure all the Santa Maria style grills are designed the same, the cooking grate is attached to a block that runs up & down a channel...

look on the right vertical channel in this photo... do you see what I mean?

IMG_1034.JPG

I was shocked to see you had a SM grill Jim! Good move! Please post pictures of your next cook on it.

Shaun, why were/are you shocked?
Bob Correll came across them on sale at Costco almost dirt-cheap and he picked up one for me HellOfAGuyBobIS!!
Love grilling on it! Used it many times...

if the weather is decent (no wind, relatively warm) on New Years Eve evening, my plan is to grill a Tri Tip on it.
today's weather (no wind, 48 degrees) would be ideal!

Yeah, I saw those Santa Maria style grills at Costco last summer. They looked pretty nice! I'd have one if I had room...

And Bob, I love the gaucho outfit! Looking good!

Shaun, why were/are you shocked?
Bob Correll came across them on sale at Costco almost dirt-cheap and he picked up one for me HellOfAGuyBobIS!!
Love grilling on it! Used it many times...

if the weather is decent (no wind, relatively warm) on New Years Eve evening, my plan is to grill a Tri Tip on it.
today's weather (no wind, 48 degrees) would be ideal!

Just because I know you are a huge Weber Connoisseur. :cool: That's a really nice SM you have and I'm looking forward to seeing that New Year's tri tip! Have a smokey 2015!

...I'm looking forward to seeing that New Year's tri tip! Have a smokey 2015!
Sorry Shaun, does not look good for grillin' on the Santa Maria tonight... at this time, it's 2ºF with 10 MPH winds.... not good.
Tri Tip will be grilled inside the pig on the World Famous Weber. :D
Happy New Year to you and everyone!

Back