Weber Grill out Handle lights on Ebay

Not sure if it is the same guy that puts these out every so often or not. They always seem to be priced about the same though.

I bought one a few months ago and the seller was in Connecticut. Plus that one had a "Make an Offer" option. This one does not.

Thanks for the heads up post! I just pulled the trigger. Missed out the last time. Looking forward to doing that LED conversion I've read about here.

t0sG1c6.jpg

Mine showed up the other day and it's great. Brand new. (Thanks again Bruce). Nice to not need the headband light anymore.

Now of course, I managed to strip one screw head and lose another screw within 10 minutes of opening the package while changing the bulbs. Everbilt pack of #4 x 1/2" stainless pan head sheet metal screws to the rescue.

The electrical knowledge to fix the polarity is great to see here. But it was just too easy to flip flop the batteries and call it a day. Still getting solid contact.

I have a used light. It is pretty much toast and if you need a screw or other part, I might be able to help you out.

I have a used light. It is pretty much toast and if you need a screw or other part, I might be able to help you out.
Nope, but thank you. We're good here, the HD screws did the trick, and as a bonus more stainless. I should be finishing the grill this weekend, and the handle and old generation rotisserie have been a great pickup along the way.

Back