Weber genesis igniter bracket discontinued... anyone know a replacement part?

Carlos: are you looking for the whole assembly or just the switch? I have several used switches without the gas collector/electrode. But, just keep in mind, you can get the whole assembly off amazon for about $7 or $8 shipped.

One thing this thread shows is that the ready availability of parts for the Genesis 1-5, x000 grills is starting to wind down. Fortunately, for the main consumables like grates and flavorizer bars, there are many aftermarket options. But, for more specific parts, keeping an inventory of re-usable - even if not perfect - parts for these grills is going to become more and more important for restorers.

TRU dat my BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! My stock pile is getting low!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking. I’m actually looking for the grey rocker switch and bracket, not the red ignition switch.

Carlos: are you looking for the whole assembly or just the switch? I have several used switches without the gas collector/electrode. But, just keep in mind, you can get the whole assembly off amazon for about $7 or $8 shipped.

@Bruce, Do you still have any of those used switches? I would love to buy one from you (I live in France, so postage would probably a major part of the cost!)

Yes. If all you need is a switch I will send it to you for the cost of postage. I am out of town right now but I will try to find out a package and how much it weighs in you can calculate the cost

The cheapest rate I can find is $15 US. If you want, I will send it out. But they are very common and I would think you could find one new over there for about the same or less.

I've tried, but no joy .... yes please to sending it.
I have sent you a PM to exchange email addresses for bank details and addresses

Last edited:
I got a few. Found 2 so far. One is in good shape with a minor scratch. And one has had the plastic corroded. You can have both for free. Just shipping cost.

BVVSInv.jpg
Hey if these are still available they would be super helpful to me on my freshening up of a 96 redhead

Back