Weber Family Portraits

Small but happy family.

IMG_0770-1_zps762930ba-1_zps451a9b1f.jpg

Update. I passed the mini to my son and picked up a 14.5" WSM and JJ for the RV.

Last September as we moved out of our house, our neighbor set this out to the curb. Early 70's is my guess. Handle is riveted on, the wheels look like steel, but are plastic. No dents or rust spots, relatively clean inside. I cant wait to clean her up and get her dirty this spring at the new place.

IMG_20140316_165712.jpg

Last September as we moved out of our house, our neighbor set this out to the curb. Early 70's is my guess. Handle is riveted on, the wheels look like steel, but are plastic. No dents or rust spots, relatively clean inside. I cant wait to clean her up and get her dirty this spring at the new place.

IMG_20140316_165712.jpg

Nice. Looks like my red head I just got.

This thread is great. Not only does it let us see what others are cooking on, but it also let's me show my wife that I'm not crazy having seven grills/smokers.

I'm not a colorful person so I prefer the color black.

14089882802_a93e6fe6ee_c.jpg

29crnkj.jpg

j0bhhw.jpg

The extra middle section on the WSM was a fix by Weber for a missing grommet on the initial purchase. The WSM is named Bertha but when she goes with the 2 middle rings she likes to be referred to as Smokezilla.

From a couple months ago:

2ihw7b6.jpg

Last edited:
As usual, my wife is right... I am a weber-addict...

I wanted to take a group shot as I have been thinning the herd this spring with 4 Black OTG's sold/gifted away and a few of these pictured are leaving this week. Still have a few in boxes stashed away too... I have it bad.
P1090863_zpsc2b51c5d.jpg

P1090868_zps019fc388.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my Family Portrait of my Cookout Area.

This ones close up cause I was cleaning my grills exterior and thought it might be dust, but wouldn't come off, used some soap and water and the rough side of a sponge and it would slowly come off and its just on the front of the 26.75, nothing on the WSM. Not sure what it is, ash from fire pit baked on, paint overspray from somewhere, or overspray from me pressure washing painballs off fence and back of house.

Back