Weber Family Portraits

New addition, scored off CL.

DSC01866.jpg

My modest collection. Not shown: Smokey Joe that technically belongs to my daughter but (like her dog) lives at my house.

DSCN0172.jpg

So.. after much deliberation I finally pulled the trigger on a performer.

Since I've only got one weber I don't really feel like I've got a "family" of weber grills. So instead I've decided to post my new "Keeper" and "The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend">

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
NewGrill008.jpg

The Keeper I brought home to mama
NewGrill007.jpg

Me too Bill, love craft beer. I had to have this. The Corona one is long gone.

Sam Adams > Corona

Craft beer dont need no stinking lime to make it taste good.

Luis, There's a great beer festival at Sony Studios in Culver City this weekend.

LA Beer Festival

If you like craft beer you may want to check it out. I go every year and I'll be there this Saturday. If it interests you, maybe we can meet up.

Bill

Bill, I knew about that festival. I'll be in the central coast because squid season has opened up. I wish I could make it.

Let me know if you're going. I definitely wanna meet up. My wife is always the designated driver for these events. She drops me off and then four hours later picks me up, makes fun of how drunk I am, drives me home, and puts me to bed. On top of that, she let me buy over twenty different barbecues and grills. She's a keeper.

Bill

webers.JPG

Here's my collection.

Hey Bill, did you make it out to the beer festival? I went last fall but didn't make it today. It was a pretty good deal, but it was a bit crowded. Luckily I can walk there so I didn't need a designated driver.

Back