Weber Family Portraits

New desktop background for me, thanks Jeff. Your my go to guy when my wife gets ****ed at me for getting another Weber........I just say.....check this guy out!

I'll Play

IMG_0862.jpg

Nice collection, John. How do you like the Weber side table? I bought a couple when K-Mart had them on sale last year. I hooked one up to my red master touch and I really like it. It's sturdy and there's a good amount of room. And you can still grab the handle between the grill and the table and move the whole thing quite easily.

I'm dying to get a Ranch Kettle. I missed one on Craigslist for $50 a month or so back. I think someone from here beat me to it. Oh well, I'm gonna keep looking.

Bill

I like it a lot. But then again, I really had no where to set anything, so anything was better then nothing. I'm hoping to do an island at some point and build in the WSM and the 22. Then I'll have all the counter space I'll need.

As for the Ranch Kettle, I really like that too. That was a surprise from the wife for fathers day last year. I usually like to cook a lot of food at once for the week and what not, so the extra space really comes in handy.

Welcome Lawrence! Nice collection, and I love the 1880! Thanks for posting that. Please post one of it in use. I would sure like to see one being used. I know if Jim had gotten the CL one the other day I would be.

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
Shaun,
When do we get to see your updated family portrait?
I'm doing a little work on the house. When I get finished I will post an updated picture with Lil Red.

I didn't know we had a Weber family portraits section.

It's a small collection compared to what I've seen but it works. Once I get my hands on a SS Performer(Red preferably or some odd color) I will be done.

2011-05-10194352.jpg

Nice collection. How many cookers does one need?

I have 2 and do fine for family and comp, thanks to my mates.

Mark

I have recently added a 1991 performer to my "Weber Family", Here is an updated Weber Family Photo, to reflect the new addition to my little family.

IMG_12241.jpg

Alrighty then,
I guess I updated my "Weber Family" photo in that previous post just a few days too soon, I just made another Craigslist score yesterday, a 1992 Master Touch, in excellent condition, might be too nice to even consider using...
photos here:
http://s993.photobucket.com/al...ouch%2005%2020%2011/
So, I will again be updating my "Weber Family" photo soon, to reflect this new addition...
Should not have to update for a while after this, as I am running out of Patio !

• Performer Labatt Blue Promo Edition (AD) • Red One-Touch (EO) • 18.5" WSM (DU) •

• Green Master-Touch (N) • Smokey Joe Gold (DE) •

• Genesis CEP-310 • 18.5" One-Touch Gold (AA) •

Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
Ok Guys...got it in before the storms rolled through!
Wow. Just Wow.

But that's all kettles!
icon_confused.gif

I need to get you over to Winfield so you can see what you can do with a WSM. Any of your 7 SJs could be used for that.

Originally posted by Shaun R:
Welcome Mark! Those are beaut's! Where did you find them?

Thanks RS -

Got them in Wilton, Connecticut. Very nice retired lady gave me a big break on those at her yard sale. Seems her family were the original owners. She asked me what I was going to do with them, I told her I'm keeping them.

Looks like the red head 18.5 "The Easterner" is from 1966-1968 and 22.5" "The Warrior" copper mist about 1973. Very little restoration involved. Repaint the metal wheels on one and clean them and they will look great.

Take care.

Here is my small little cult of Weber's.

EP-310 Copper - Just picked that up on Craigslist for $200. I got very lucky b/c it's in perfect shape.

1997 (EI) Performer - Got this Green SS from a customer that was purchasing a new 2010 Performer. He said it was time for a new one ang gave his old one to me. It needed new wheels. I grabbed some off a new genesis grill which really turned out great b/c it lifted the grill an inch or two

One Touch Silver that I converted into a Gold by adding hinged grate and ash bucket. We had those parts laying in the back warehouse so boss man let me have them.

Weber Q200 - I got this one the same as the Performer. Delivered a new one to a customer and they didnt want the old one. I broke out the shop-vac when cleaning this one. Looks like they never cleaned it, but about 1 hours worth of elbow grease a new regulator compliments of Weber and she was good to go.

SAM_0180.JPG

Back