Weber Family Portraits

Here's my little collection.

grills.jpg

Love those colors Troy.. Is that your biggest fan? Lol..
What kind of paint did you use on the Cajun?
That red just shines!
AJ
icon_cool.gif

Thanks AJ.

That's my oldest daughter, who went from avoiding cameras altogether to jumping in front of the camera in a matter of months.

I'm not sure what kind of paint the bandit is. I contacted the guy from cajunbandit.com and told him of my plans. I originally wanted to buy an unpainted one so i could paint it. But after a few conversations with him, we made an arrangement for him to paint it for me.

That's a great looking collection Troy! I think I like the purple one best.
icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, we need more info from the CB company on that red paint. Please help us Troy!
icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by Regina S:
Sweeeeeet! The twins look great.Gotta love that performer!

Thx..I have a feeling this could be the beginning of something more! Might have to start
working CL to adopt another one!

Very nice addition Kim, what do they call that color? It doesn't exactly look like the brick red.

Originally posted by Shaun R:
Very nice addition Kim, what do they call that color? It doesn't exactly look like the brick red.

Hi Shaun
That is what I thought too. I got it from Ace Hardware and Weber calls it Brick Red. The color leans more to Brown then Red.

OK, I feel an updated picture is long overdue:
DSC03494.JPG

The green OTG is my latest addition. A $40 CL find! Still looking for a 26.75" kettle and a 22.5" WSM...

Sheldon,

Do you ever use the Jumbo Joe? I just bought a new SJP, but haven't broken it out of the box yet. Waiting on tailgating to start in 1 month...

Barry,

I have used the Jumbo Joe only a couple of times. I haul it with the WSM on the back of the RV. I also have the Q220 in the RV all the time. The Q cooks most outdoor meals when we camp.

DSC02863.JPG

The SJS I have holds the chimney at home to keep ashes from going everywhere. I have never actually cooked on it. It was a $10 CL find.

Originally posted by Kim Drana:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:

Hi Shaun
That is what I thought too. I got it from Ace Hardware and Weber calls it Brick Red. The color leans more to Brown then Red. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I must say, that is a beautiful grill. I would love one in that color. Enjoy it.

Great collection Sheldon, especially that SJP!
icon_wink.gif

Welcome back Mac!
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Shaun R:
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Shaun! Did I tell you that on the rest of that trip the SJP rattled one screw loose? I lost the lid support bar for it. Weber had one and I got the screw hardware kit from them for free with the holder.

Originally posted by Sheldon Koehler:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Shaun! Did I tell you that on the rest of that trip the SJP rattled one screw loose? I lost the lid support bar for it. Weber had one and I got the screw hardware kit from them for free with the holder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's interesting that they had the parts. I wonder if they have enough parts for one to build their own jumbo joe. I'd like to have a red one
icon_smile.gif

Back