Weber Cover #s driving me mad

TonyS T-Bone

TVWBB Super Fan
Can anyone tell me without doubt what cover # (Weber or KingKong) is correct for a Genesis Skyline 3200 LX LP (w side burner)? Even Weber wasn’t sure. They were trying to tell me Genesis II cover would work. I think not. Help.

Can anyone tell me without doubt what cover # (Weber or KingKong) is correct for a Genesis Skyline 3200 LX LP (w side burner)? Even Weber wasn’t sure. They were trying to tell me Genesis II cover would work. I think not. Help.

Like Rich stated 7131, Weber just sent me a new one to replace the one I purchased 5 years ago for my Skyline 3200, its just a tad to tall, so you have to pull it up a little if your rolling the grill around with it on. Its very light, but from what I understand it should last longer than the old one, here's a pic of the old one.
UBniRvO.jpg

The correct cover is Weber 7552. It will sit properly and has the offset for the long cart.

It is pretty expensive but you can find it and many lower cost substitutes on Amazon. Just search for a Weber 7552.

Yup, as Jon stated, it's 7552. I have the King Kong one for over a year now and it is holding up very well.

The correct cover is Weber 7552. It will sit properly and has the offset for the long cart.
Hey Jon like you, my Skyline 3200 has the Weber 9057 grill-out light handle, will this cover make it OK? I noted it is only a 22" deep cover. That light handle adds some depth.

Tony, I bought from this person on ebay has good prices if you want to stay with Weber.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-7552-P...m=302064224702&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

I have a 1000 no side burner so I had bought the 7107 from that seller mine like Keith is pretty long so you need to pull the straps tight but its really easy to get on and off the grill. I think part of the confusion even with Weber is when they went to this new material they changed a lot of the part numbers.

I love the cover but they are not immune to fading just because the have a Weber logo.

Hey Jon like you, my Skyline 3200 has the Weber 9057 grill-out light handle, will this cover make it OK? I noted it is only a 22" deep cover. That light handle adds some depth.

Tony,

Yes, the cover fits over the handle light fine. The big plus about this cover (or the other brand ones that replicate it) is that it is designed so the seams are in the right places over the grill hood, with the right hand side having a longer extension to accommodate the length of the control panel + the side burner.

Back