Weber Copper Performer Delux 22' - Charcoal Grill - $50 (Philadelphia)

Go for it!! A little bit of work and you will have a great Performer. You can't go wrong at that price.

I have two Performers. One I bought off Craigslist (Deluxe gas start) for $50.00. It was a bit rough but a little work and it is my "go to" Performer. I have cooked a number of memorable meals with this unit. My second one I bought after grill season, last year. Weber changed re-designed the Performer and mine was a floor model. It was new but missing a couple of minor items. It, brand new, cost the massive price of, wait for it, $50.00. It does not have the gas start but that really isn't much of an issue. Frankly, using an empty tuna can with a single Weber lighting cube on top lights my Chimney starter just as well as the gas start.

I consider myself blessed as I believe the Performer is one of the best grills in the Universe.

The person who wins the Craigslist Performer listed above is going to be happy, I predict!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Wow, I didn't know Weber made a copper performer! I know Target used to sell a copper kettle - wasn't it exclusive to target? Who sold copper performer?

Man I wish I could get down there to pick this bad boy up, but 2 hours through the city is a bit too far for me...

The table appears to be cracked. Would Weber replace it under Warrantee with a new black metal table? KILLER :coolkettle:

Dang, that is a great deal! Of course it pops up right after I stop looking!

Also, I don't think the copper was/is exclusive to anywhere. They may not stock them at Lowes/HD/Walmart, but you can order them in black, green or copper from any of those, Amazon or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Nope, I was first on it but the guy was moving today and I couldn't figure out my timing to get it. That's why I put it up here hoping someone else would be able to.

Back