Weber cooler

Daryl S

TVWBB Super Fan
463328A8-14EF-4C2F-B578-EC48E3CBA53B.jpegD57FEF6C-37CD-4879-A929-390DABF4540E.jpegA589A7CE-00A1-4E85-AA8F-264A8F277EC6.jpg

I didn’t know Weber made a cooler. Nice looking unit

This is listed on Facebook Marketplace in Kelowna BC, which is about a 5 hour drive away for me.

Very cool as long as you accept its primary plus attribute is that Weber name. I have heard they don’t work fantastically, but that one looks much better than most others I have seen. Mediocre or not, I would still love to have one at my bbqs!

I have heard the same as Jon. THey don't have a great reputation as functional coolers but they are "Cool" just the same. I like the color and that one is in great looking condition.

No issues with mine, Kettle keeps things hot, Chill keeps things cold. That one is missing the two baskets and the wine rack.

Um.... here's an idea. I will find it hard to believe I'm the first one to think of this:

Why not take an old Genesis I which is no longer worth refurbishing and convert it into a cooler cart with an insulated cooler basin and lining the hood interior with insulation?

Or maybe something like this?

Embedding video not working.

Last edited:

Back