Weber 63050 wheels discontinued, now what?

Hey Danny, did you finish a grill yet? I assume you are cooking on one of your many recent acquisitions for the time being.

No I haven't finished anything, im too busy going around picking stuff up ....

The frame i powdercoated is a 1000. And now that John is gonna send me that basket and I cleaned the Skyline lid I guess Im making that. Im gonna use the black durawood and some black knobs and igniter make a skyline blackout edition. Im working on refurbing the tank scale and I got all the black stainless hardware in the mail. I have some OG burner tubes with the dual flame centers that I need to polish. I also have some stamped stainless grates I got from Larry that I half way polished. Almost there man, almost there.

No I haven't finished anything, im too busy going around picking stuff up ....

The frame i powdercoated is a 1000. And now that John is gonna send me that basket and I cleaned the Skyline lid I guess Im making that. Im gonna use the black durawood and some black knobs and igniter make a skyline blackout edition. Im working on refurbing the tank scale and I got all the black stainless hardware in the mail. I have some OG burner tubes with the dual flame centers that I need to polish. I also have some stamped stainless grates I got from Larry that I half way polished. Almost there man, almost there.
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Back