Weber 22 Lemongrass

Looks amazing.

Have you considered putting new-stock, old style wheels on it? I'm sure its all personal preference but I'm not a fan of the new style mastertouch hubcap wheels.

Still looks amazing.

Looks amazing.

Have you considered putting new-stock, old style wheels on it? I'm sure its all personal preference but I'm not a fan of the new style mastertouch hubcap wheels.

Still looks amazing.
Agreed, the current wheels on the grill are ugly. i cannot source old style from UK so when i get deliveries from USA it often includes the older style wheels. Still plastic but a bit more authentic imo

Those are the ORIGINAL wheels used on the Genesis grills in the mid to late 80s and I believe on contemporaneous 26" kettles and Ranch kettles. Those are really cool, of course :coolkettle: . Pretty hard to find intact, but there is a guy form whom I bought replacement white inserts. That one in your picture looks so new I wonder if that is what is on there.

Those are the ORIGINAL wheels used on the Genesis grills in the mid to late 80s and I believe on contemporaneous 26" kettles and Ranch kettles. Those are really cool, of course :coolkettle: . Pretty hard to find intact, but there is a guy form whom I bought replacement white inserts. That one in your picture looks so new I wonder if that is what is on there.
Yes, inserts from Chuck. Great service and great product.

Tell us a little about it, did you have it painted?
The lemongrass is a European original which i picked up last year, it had some damage to the lid but as like many on here we have a collection of random part of Weber grills. I just so happened to have a brand new Lemongrass lid, i added the wooden handles.I have sold this week to a fellow collector so going to a good home. The colour has received so many comments from Weber and non Weber peeps, on the same level as the Glen Blue. I just think they are colours that are not really associated with grills, Macho grilling meets pastel colours lol!

Back