Want a sample of BBQrs Delight Smoking Pellets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification -- I did NOT win brisket at THE Jack! Maybe someday I'll qualify and get picked to compete there. I won 1st in Brisket at the Amazin' Blazin' BBQ Cookoff at the Wilson County Fair in Lebanon, Tennessee. Not a small thing, there were 53 teams there and this was my only call and it got me 5th overall!

I used my WSM and Jack Daniel's pellets for smoke flavor on my brisket.

Actually, I think I have seen Candy's products in town (charlotte). Based on the recommendations I am probably going devise an alternate smoking strategy and get some of Candy Sue's products locally. (then I will request exotic samples)

Thanks Guys and Dolls

thanks Keri, you've got me thinking about these pellets for a while now I dont have an excuse. I put in a request for JD, apple, and sugar maple.

Thanks to Cathy as well.

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Morgan Sziraki:
Hmmm,
I wonder if she'll send 'em to London ?
Worth a try <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morgan,

If not, you can ask if she'll send them to me. I'd be happy to send them on to you.

Keri

Thanks for the info. I requested Jack, pecan, and sassafras. These are smoke flavors that aren't available locally. I like their guerilla marketing and if the samples work I'll definately order again.

Griff

Hi Keri,

I've got a brisket on smoking over pecan pellets as we speak! I ordered those that are hard to find here...Orange, Mulberry, and Sassafras. Briskets going to Ron's house for the OSU - Michigan party. Hope it turns out well!

BTW, that was a beautiful looking bird!

Keri,

Thanks for the opertunity to try the pellets.

I am looking forward to cooking a slab of brown sugar rubbed "Sassafras Salmon" !!

Al

Keri,

Thank you for posting this. I put in for orange, black walnut and sasafrass, three flavors it's real tough for me to find up here.

I can already tell I'll be ordering alder, jd and herbs from them. I'd seen the pellets in a grocery store we have up here but wasn't ready to try them since I'm still new and didn't want to change too many things at once.

Thanks!

Want to talk about great customer service, I requested 3 flavors of pellets as samples on Wednesday evening and recieved them in Saturdays mail! Now I can't wait to try them this weekend.

Nick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Kruger:
Morgan,

If not, you can ask if she'll send them to me. I'd be happy to send them on to you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the offer Kevin
It's much appreciated, you're a star.
If you're ver in London look me up ... you can tape bags of wood pellets to your body and try to get em through customs.
icon_smile.gif

But I've decided to be low impact, I'm not going to ask Candy Sue to mail them out here, I just wouldn't place enough orders to make it worthwhile. My folks live in Pasadena (CA) it is their responsibility to perform "mule duty", and besides.
I may take you up on the offer someday though.
Perhaps we'll work out a mutual exchage or something.

cheers
morgan
PS got tons of apple/cherry, etc (from trees)
like to drink Jack not burn it
icon_wink.gif

I haven't been to London in years...

The offer stands. If you change your mind on pellets or if there is ever anything else it's really not a problem.

Anybody know if WallyWorld sells the cast iron thing to put the pellets in? I think I've seen the pellets there, but that was before I was seeing any posts here about people using them. Didn't know to look for the holder until going to the website. (yes I know I can use foil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back